Shepherd

Hey guys what do u think how much money does an Administrator earn per month

• 41 Replies
zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

Yes, Guys that`s not of our business
and if u asked administer how much u earn per month ?
he will be sad and we cannot make administer sad or angry from us
we lit them happy

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Hey guys what do u think how much money does an Administrator earn per month

Web Devs make about 85-95k a year, and game devs make about 75-90k a year. That is just on average though.
thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

In all honesty, it depends. I know internet employees can get as little as a dollar per game/sale/whatever up to 1,000 an day. You think I'm kidding, I'm not. Knowing how it's free to join Armor Games and all, it's probably not a very good paying job but if an administrator doesn't have an entire family to support, it'll be enough.

HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

[quote]Web Devs make about 85-95k a year, and game devs make about 75-90k a year. That is just on average though.

It's probably a little bit less than that. But you're on target.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

It probably depends on the Administer. Some may make more than others. Depends on how much the ads give them.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You're right, your salaris isn't our busniss.

You just agreed with something he didn't say... Besides for that, moderators a volunteers, they don't get paid.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Moderators don't get paid because they are clones of some of the administrators relatives. They keep these cloned moderators in the basement or an underground place at Armor Games Head Quarters. They aren't paid because they don't need it, and because they are clones and don't need anything.

Eh, I don't know how much the administrators make. I guess Dan (Master565, yeah, you're getting called Dan because of Lt. Dan at CT) gave some numbers a page back, so that could be close to what they make.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

None. It's just a forum. Distinguished members.

Well. There's site admins. Then there's no way to tell. Some work normal jobs while managing a website.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

moderators a volunteers

moderators are volunteers
(i'm off tonight)

I guess Dan (Master565, yeah, you're getting called Dan because of Lt. Dan at CT)

Please, call me Mr. Dan.

None. It's just a forum. Distinguished members.

He didn't say "moderators" he said "administrators".

Well. There's site admins. Then there's no way to tell. Some work normal jobs while managing a website.

They almost definitely don't. All the web developer admins work at the AG office all day and all the game developer admins either work at the AG office or at their house, but the game developer admins probably can't develop games for other companies while under contract working for AG.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

(i'm off tonight)

"off" hohoho
Please, call me Mr. Dan.

But in my world you are called Dan, so it'll stay that way.
definitely not.

That's what they want you to think. Srsly.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

But in my world you are called Dan, so it'll stay that way.

SILENCE! I have many names there.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

SILENCE! I have many names there.

In my world you only have one name, and that name is Dan. My world is everyone's, we've been over this several times. You are just imagining that you have many names in my world, but in reality, you don't. Your imagination is FALSE! And in my world the moderators are clones, so yeah.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

In my world you only have one name, and that name is Dan. My world is everyone's, we've been over this several times. You are just imagining that you have many names in my world, but in reality, you don't. Your imagination is FALSE! And in my world the moderators are clones, so yeah.

There's too many worlds, and there could only be one. We'll settle this in a civilized manner, a fight to the death to decide which world get's to stay.

*goes to get his dueling gloves*
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There's too many worlds, and there could only be one. We'll settle this in a civilized manner, a fight to the death to decide which world get's to stay.

Excuse me, Dan, but only my world is real. The other worlds are figments of your imagination, which is why they are false. I can't fight, though, since I'm a computer. But I can program an army to fight you, we know who has won!
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Excuse me, Dan, but only my world is real. The other worlds are figments of your imagination, which is why they are false. I can't fight, though, since I'm a computer. But I can program an army to fight you, we know who has won!

Except my imagination is so powerful that it has become reality. My world that i have created in my head has become the only true world. You can send your men but you are fighting a losing battle because i can just imagine an undefeatable army to destroy them. Surrender now and I will consider letting your world coexist with mine.
Showing 16-30 of 41