Peasant

Witch is better to you and why?

May the best soda win.

• 130 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't drink soda often, but I prefer Coca-Cola. Pepsi tastes like watered down Coca-Cola, to me. The last time I drank soda was on the seventeenth.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I haven't drank any soda in about a month. But I think they taste the same. But it has been awhile so I can't really remember the taste...

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I haven't drank any soda in about a month. But I think they taste the same. But it has been awhile so I can't really remember the taste...

I remember a blind taste test done between Coke, Pepsi and RC Cola. The tasters even though claiming to be able to tell the difference most of the time could not.
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I've never liked Coca-Cola that much, I prefer Pepsi more. I don't know why, but I just rather have Pepsi.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't think Pepsi is as fizzy as Coca-Cola, which can be a pro and con for people. I don't mind the fizzyness of Coca-Cola.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I don't like either. Pepsi is a bit better, Coca-Cola tastes like metal. The best soda is CreamSoda

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

The epic battle of soda! Pepsi ofcourse!

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

I cant tell the difference o.O they taste the same. But Dr.Pepper ftw

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I haven't drank soda in a long time but I think Pepsi is better, I always liked Pepsi, once I tied with Pepsi and Sprite but Pepsi was my favorite for a long time.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I like the taste of Coke better. But that's just me. ;D

But I like Mountain Dew better than both of 'em.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I like Coke more, but only if it's made with real sugar (a local grocery store imports it from Mexico), no corn syrup or other artificial sweeteners.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I like Coke better, but not by much. I prefer almost any other kind of soda, but my favorite would probably be Root Beer. Then either Mountain Dew or Sprite. (And the Orange Soda, either Crush or that other one that starts with an "F" that I can't remember)

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Fanta! That's it. Yeah. I like Fanta. Sorry for the DP.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I'd say Pepsi, mostly because of a slight difference in flavour, and because it is less "fizzy". But it's not like i wouldn't drink Coke if it was the only drink available....

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I like Coke better, but not by much. I prefer almost any other kind of soda, but my favorite would probably be Root Beer. Then either Mountain Dew or Sprite. (And the Orange Soda, either Crush or that other one that starts with an "F" that I can't remember)...Fanta!

Americans make me laugh. Not in an offensive way, but in Canada we don't call it "soda" we call it &quotop", and I'm pretty sure we don't have Fanta. But we do have Crush, and we have C Plus, which is also an orange drink.
Showing 1-15 of 130