Peasant

Witch is better to you and why?

May the best soda win.

• 130 Replies
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Coke cold. Pepsi warm. The alltime best answer to this question.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Well, Dr. Pepper is owned by Coke

Dr Pepper and 7UP are not owned by Coke or Pepsi within the jurisdiction of the USA. They are in Europe and elsewhere though. They sometimes use the same bottling plants through contracts.
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Why do i hate Coke or other cola sht? BEACUSE IT'S SHT! Go Google or youtube write Coca-Cola Cleans Toilet... Im 100% sure that you will find something about it. why people drink it?... no brains.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Dr Pepper and 7UP are not owned by Coke or Pepsi within the jurisdiction of the USA. They are in Europe and elsewhere though. They sometimes use the same bottling plants through contracts.

I always assumed they were owned b Coke since they use the Coca-Cola plants. I guess that the same goes for that water (Dasani, I believe) that shares the bottling plants. Well, you know what they say about assuming.......

Why do i hate Coke or other cola sht? BEACUSE IT'S SHT! Go Google or youtube write Coca-Cola Cleans Toilet... Im 100% sure that you will find something about it. why people drink it?... no brains.

Not only have you just insulted every other user on this thread, you have neglected the fact that milk, lemon juice and even water can do the same thing. I guess that means you have no brains because you drink water.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I guess that the same goes for that water (Dasani, I believe) that shares the bottling plants.

Dasani is owned/made by Coca-Cola as a rival to PepsiCo's Aquafina.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Dasani is owned/made by Coca-Cola as a rival to PepsiCo's Aquafina.

Ahhh..... I much prefer Kentwood Springs. Then again, I am about half an hour away from Kentwood.
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Not only have you just insulted every other user on this thread, you have neglected the fact that milk, lemon juice and even water can do the same thing. I guess that means you have no brains because you drink water.

You, sir... have been owned.

I can't decide on either of them. To me, Pepsi has a better taste. But Coke is fizzier and more refreshing.

Ahhh..... I much prefer Kentwood Springs. Then again, I am about half an hour away from Kentwood.

I can't tell the difference between water brands worth my life. Water is water. As long as it quenches my thirst, I'm happy.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I can't decide on either of them. To me, Pepsi has a better taste. But Coke is fizzier and more refreshing.

I find that Coke fizzes more, whereas Pepsi has a stronger fizz with a bit more... bite to it. The fizz of Dr. Pepper seems to be the perfect medium between the two.

I can't tell the difference between water brands worth my life. Water is water. As long as it quenches my thirst, I'm happy.

Dasani is pretty good, but Aquafina is too viscous. Kentwood Springs is light, soft and it seems to take better to being refrigerated. It must have taken a good bit of filtering to take all of the iron out.

You, sir... have been owned.

Thank you very much.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Coke. Pepsi tastes different. I am not sure what it is but I like Coke Better.

readthisihavecontrol
readthisihavecontrol
8 posts
Nomad

i'd say pepsi cause it tastes sweeter and is more fizzy

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Pepsi has better taste than coke.

PZED
PZED
7 posts
Nomad

Dr. Pepper. Hands down. And yes, I know it wasn't a choice.

bwtwilight24
bwtwilight24
26 posts
Nomad

I think they're exactly the same.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Pepsi to me is more of a citrus sort of taste, while Coke is a bit of vanilla. They taste different, I prefer Coke. I drink Pepsi if they don't have any Coke, they're both good. But Coke gives me more of taste than Pepsi products do.

papaspizza292
papaspizza292
22 posts
Nomad

Call me crazy but I don't like soda pop.I prefer root beer instead.

Showing 46-60 of 130