Peasant

Witch is better to you and why?

May the best soda win.

• 130 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Sometimes however, I do enjoy a bottled coke. It may be me that's crazy, but it tastes so much better than in a can.

There is a potential chemical difference.

From the article:
For example, the polymer that lines aluminum cans might absorb small amounts of soluble flavor from the soda. Conversely, acetaldehyde in plastic bottles might migrate into the soda. The FDA regulates this kind of potential chemical contact, but even minute, allowable amounts could alter flavor.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Glass bottles make cokes taste better. Seeing as Cokes are the only ones in glass bottles.......

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i like both but i will go with coke as pepsi is closer to that generic soda taste IMO

killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

i live in georgia, so coca-cola FTW

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

Well the general consensus is tht people down the southern east coast like coke, becuase Coca Cola was created n ATL,GA, and the biggest sales impact was on the surrounding states. Up north the east coast people like pepsi because of course the sales of pepsi couldnt compete with Coca Cola n the south.

So as a georgia boy of course I love Coca Cola, pepsi has too much syrup, and is just to sweet.

Conflicted
Conflicted
30 posts
Nomad

I don't drink either often, but when I do, I prefer Coke over Pepsi, just more flavorsome to me.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I've never tasted them side by side and it doesn't really matter to me

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Pepsi.

And crap some of you take your Soda V Soda pretty seriously. I mean Maverick almost seems to take down notes on like pros and cons and crap.

Vezia
Vezia
1 posts
Nomad

I'd have do say Pepsi Max

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I honestly can't choose between the two because in my opinion they taste the same.

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

And crap some of you take your Soda V Soda pretty seriously. I mean Maverick almost seems to take down notes on like pros and cons and crap.

well hell yea
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

If I had to choose I would go with Pepsi, it just taste better to me

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Definitely Pepsi!
I don't know why, it just tastes better!

SamTravis
SamTravis
15 posts
Nomad

Coca-cola, for definite.

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

I love Coke. Pepsi is just a ripoff of Coke. If there is no coke at a restaurant then I would take a Pepsi. Coke wins. :}

Showing 76-90 of 130