ForumsThe TavernWhat if...

34 4373
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

How would your life be without electronics.

• 34 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Like living back when people didn't have electricity?
http://www.electronicsandyou.com/electronics-history/Ben%20Franklin.jpg
(A creepy yet refined way of living...)

RaGzOr
RaGzOr
132 posts
Shepherd

It was just a matter of time to get used to it, however would rage enough the first days ^^

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I could get used to it...what about solar powered?

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

If you mean electronics like video game ipods phones and so on it wouldn't be so bad. I would miss them though.

But if you mean lights and anything that runs on electricity then there is no way I could do that.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what about solar powered?

The OP didn't say anything about that, but that's a great alternative.
DeadFamous
DeadFamous
152 posts
Nomad

Well, I have a lot of books and my guitar and since it's a beautiful day outside, I'd probably go for a walk or something. I'd be tragically heartbroken though without my music. ):

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I'd problably be in a mental institution without eletronics. I love AG too much to go without it for 1 day. If you try to take me away from that then don't expect to wake up again.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Books, friends, sports. nothing that I can't manage for too long.

xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

What if the world was made of glazed doughnuts? What if your thumb roared like a dinosoaur? What if your hands were made up hot pockets? What if your face was shaped like Texas? What if your face was made of bumble bees? What if your dad was made of ninja robots? What if a hotdog was your tounge?

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

My life would be pretty boring and I wouldn't have much to do... Big change O_o

minimilla
minimilla
11 posts
Nomad

For me it wouldn't be too bad since my life dosn't revolve around electronic... stuff.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

My life would suck! I have a living in game design, that's what I'm good at. So basically, I would live on the streets without my beautiful technology. My computer is a child to me...

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

So basically, I would live on the streets without my beautiful technology.

Why can't you live at home? :|.

I think it's bad how reliant we are on technology - don't get be wrong i'm right there with you. I have a panic attack when my phone battery died. But it's pretty bad.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If I lost all electronics, I would go primitive. Grab a bow, a rifle, a slingshot and all necessary ammo and I will head to the woods. I've killed some little furry things before with those, so I am sure I can survive. Take a few knives for entertainment and I will be well off. It will never be as good as it is now, but it would be good enough.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Boring and dark.

No need to bother you with the details.

Showing 16-30 of 34