ForumsPopular MediaWhat movies have made you cry?

34 6920
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

If you've ever seen "Saving Private Ryan" you will cry like a baby.

• 34 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

I don't remember any time I cried during a movie... When I was little I remember crying during Finding Nemo thought, harhar.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

When I was little I cried when I first saw Titanic. Heh.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I cry during everything :| Although saving private ryan didn't make me cry.

Erm, the notebook makes me cry.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

That surprises me that Saving Private Ryan doesn't make you all cry, because that movie just makes me cry like a little baby.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

That surprises me that Saving Private Ryan doesn't make you all cry, because that movie just makes me cry like a little baby.

Ya that was a great movie. I am a 16 year old football player and I cried like a baby at the end of the Lovely Bones.
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts
Nomad

Never seen any of those movies..and i never heard of Saving Private Ryan...but West Side Story makes me cry and when Javiere jumps off the bridge in Les Miserables....I also cry every time when I watch I am Legend when the dog dies.... :'(

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Surprisingly I cannot think of a movie that has made me cry. I know that I cried at the end of Where the Red Fern Grows. That was the book. The movie would probably have made me cry but I knew what was going to happen. I still teared up though.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Yeah but i watched it before i understood it, my Dad showed me it and i was so uninterested. So when i became interested the second time i watched, i knew what was going to happen.

Plus i'm a total hopeless romantic so the likes of the notebook, titanic, dear john etc make me tear up.
UnknowError
UnknowError
1 posts
Nomad

I only have cryed on the Film "Trainspotting". On the Baby Scene..

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Happy Feet got me really close. It was amazingly depressing for a kids movie.

gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

an indian movie made all of us cry ''Taaree zameen par'' enlish translation ''stars on the earth''

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

bambi...... poor little deer

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

When I was little, I remember crying to The Fox and the Hound. Does anyone remember that movie? Great movie.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Titanic, Bambi, Fox and the Hound, and some other movies that escape me.

AlKir1
AlKir1
6 posts
Nomad

"Hachiko: A Dog's Story" very sad film(((((

Showing 1-15 of 34