ForumsThe TavernThe Japanese and whales should they whale or not

38 5903
RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

Ok im into whale wars and totally support the Sea Shepards because they are saving whales which are an endangered species.

What do you think or believe?
Who do you support?

• 38 Replies
RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

ok then i still think they went over board when the japanese ran over the (ady gill) a small boat they endangered human lives there isnt that something?

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

What no he said that were part as the same evolution process, and i responded back saying evolution dosen't exsist, so I'm saying that were better than the animals and that we own them.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

No what you said was:

Efan, God put animals on earth for us to use. animals shouldn't have rights because the only function they have in society is to be on someones dinner plate.

Yes they are on our world to fulfill the animal cycle and serve as food for us, but you can't argue with Christianity and state that animals should have no rights.
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Jefferysinspiration, I will stop my argument if you can name one thing that animals can that can benefit society other than food.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Wasn't a very hard challenge there - they need to be alive to produce more animals for food?

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

or entertainment

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Or entertainment meaning what exactly?
You're the one who was arguing that they don't need to be alive.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

I don't to eat something like an elephant mainly because its mostly now answer the question otherwise your staling.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I will stop my argument if you can name one thing that animals can that can benefit society other than food.

They can be used to make fabric, the make loyal companions and good friends, they can be used for security reason (guard dogs, police dogs), to help handicapped people (those dogs that help the blind I forgot their official names), they are an important role in the ecosystem....etc

Animals are very, very, very important and they aren't just food.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I don't really get what you're attempting to argue.

Anyways as (partly because of me) this got derailed, i looked up the official website for the Sea Shepherds. I recommend reading their Laws and charters - some pretty Interesting stuff.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

THEY SHOULD NOT WHALE!!!!!! THEY STILL ARE AND THEY SIGNED A FRICKIN TREATY!!!! AND DOLPHINS TOO!!!!! THEY'RE KILLING DOLPHINS!!!!! DO U WANT TO KNOW Y? BECAUSE THE JAPANESE THINK THAT THEY ARE AN ABOMINATION!!!! YOU SHOULD WATCH I THINK IT IS CALLED BLOOD COVE AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THEM!!! ITS JUST CRUEL AND WRONG!!!!

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Dude, calm down. Take a chill pill or something. No need to make all this commotion. You would be taken more seriously that way.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

@Kingofwar, where's your proof to show that the entire Japanese population think they are an abomination considering most people have mentioned the people trying to stop this?

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Hehehe, yummy.

Anyways, the Japanese are in the right. Whale tastes good, Japanese eat whale. They study whale to make whale better to eat. Sounds pretty good to me.

These tree hugging hippy jack ****s 'Sea Shepherds', they are pirates. Not like software pirates, but like the real pirates the jump on your ship and steal your stuff. Do you know what they used to do to people like them? They used to hang them. If the Navy ever got wind that they were actually affecting something, Japanese, Canadian, or America, their little ship would be sinking faster than their plan to disrupt something that is so many times larger than them.

End result: They fail at life and fail at trolling.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

THEY STILL ARE AND THEY SIGNED A FRICKIN TREATY!!!!

Treaties are meant to be broken. Did you know the US has signed a treaty saying it won't use landmines, but we get around it by having 'disposable' land mines?

BECAUSE THE JAPANESE THINK THAT THEY ARE AN ABOMINATION!!!!

I think you've been watching too much South Park. A WHALE DID NOT DROP THE ATOMIC BOMB ON HIROSHIMA!!!

fail at trolling.

Don't you mean, they fail at 'trauling'? Eh? Eh?
Showing 16-30 of 38