ForumsThe TavernPokemon, what if they were rodents.

21 2868
Deathdealer14
Deathdealer14
101 posts
Nomad

How would you feel if you had one of them in your house in the walls destroying everything, and it would also take more then normal rodent killers.(which is where my rodent zapper from 5th grade invention fair comes in, not realy) You would need cia rodent killers. looooool.

• 21 Replies
jasonblamboi
jasonblamboi
11 posts
Nomad

i will kill them, pokemon as rodents with powers?. They would destroy the human race if we let those f-ers populate lol. KILL EM ALL

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

I'd catch 'em, then I'd drive out in the country, and release 'em. Or just keep them as pets.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

Haha lol!

I would indeed catch them with a pokeball and keep them;D totally love pokemon, lol. Lol i've watched 36 pokemon eps the last 6 days and this morning i said instead of hello cute puppy, hello cute pokemon, to my dog:P
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Flag
I could make money letting them fight in a cage while people bet money on them. Alooot of money...Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all!...and then make them starve and then put them in a cage to fight each other.
This was by far my most evil and ingenious plan I have thought of in 5 minutes.

Sounds quite similar to the thought processes of Michael Vick. Ended him up in jail.
SilverGecko
SilverGecko
13 posts
Nomad

Get out the matches and the gasoline because we're going to light this puppy up!

Showing 16-20 of 21