ForumsForum GamesDestroy [X]!

60 6863
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Yes, another one...
The object to be destroyed is determined by the one who destroys the previous one (and they control teh damage to it)...

But first, some rules;

1. Maintain usage of memes as minimal as you can. They get annoying long term. take note that Chuck Norris and the Falcon punch are lowered to their non-memetic damage capabilities (Chuck Norris is only human, and the falcon punch deals a bit of fire based damage only)

2. If making references for attacks, give an idea of the scale.

3. Nothing that instantly destroys. (s ono black holes, division by 0, Flandre usign her power, etc... Of course, Flandre may still be called upon to attack, it's jsut her power to destroy that may not be used.)

4. If you get the chance to contorl which object is getting destroyed, make sure it's not outright impossible to destroy. no black holes here, either!

5. There may not be more defenders than attackers.

(6). Nukes may only be used against objects on a city sized scale or larger. This includes Utsuho, BTW...

7. Objects may have elemental weaknesses (either chemical or otherwise) and resistances.

8. All attackers cannot die, though they can be incapacitated. Same with defenders (incapacitated defenders may not actively defend, unlkess they made a defense that is active over a length of time, in which case, they may stil lsue that)

(9). Cirno's the strongest! (this isn't really a rule, I jsut figured since I had 8, I'd make a Touhou reference. She's rather weak, actually.)

The first object is;

a house.
Scale: house sized (so no nukes or greater.)

HP: 1000/1000
Means of defense: none, currently.
Resistances: fire, ice, electrical.
weaknesses: earth
Injured attackers: N/A
Injured defenders: N/A

• 60 Replies
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

DESTRUCTO DISCS!

Launching 3 extreamly explosive discs into their heads.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... lets see.... i'm using barrage! *takes out dragon's destiny, and then teleports to Kakuzu, kicks him into the air, then teleports to him repeatly unleashing more attacks before teleporting above him and drop kicking him, then teleports below him and slashes him while hitting him like a baseball, before teleporting one last time and slashing him 10 times at hyper sonic speeds*

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I call upon Marisa...

You ALL know where this is going; Master Spark!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

@dalek, i dont know where that is going, because i have never heard of "marisa" or "Master spark"...so dont assume i would know...DONT ASSUME!

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Hidan HP: 14800
Means of defense: Three pronged scythe.
Resistances: unknown.
weaknesses: unknown.
Kakuzu HP:20000
Means of defense:unknown.
Resistances:unknown
weaknesses: unknown
@dalekspartaHP:9600
@RapyionHP:9850
@sonicheroes95HP:9500
@DarthNerdHP:10000
@DarthNerd: Kakuzu blocks your discs with fireballs.
@sonicheroes95:You teleport to Kakuzu and manage to land all your attacks, only for you to realize that what you had hit was simply a mud clone, he then shocks you for 500 with a burst of lightning.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Hidan HP: 14800
Kakuzu HP:20000
HP:9600
@sonicheroes95HP:9500
@daleksparta: Again your attack hits nothing but mud clone.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

yep, it's the ******* that can't be killed and the ******* that has elemental hearts. just try to keep up! i make a shadow clone of myself, then unleash the limit break eternal session on them, before finishing off with all's end!

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I call upoon Yukari to gap that "Mud clone" away.

(Yukari can manipulate boundaries - since almost anything can be considered a boundary, she's basically a reality warper... Don't worry, I won't call on her much.)

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Hidan HP: 14900
Kakuzu HP:19500
HP:9600
@sonicheroes95HP:9250
@sonicheroes95:you manage to do 500 with your eternal session but when you try to go for all's end black thread burst out of his chest and slams both you and your shadow clone.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

may i point out that doing a limit break, i'm kinda can't be interupted... *Shrugs*

anyway, i feel like using my reality warping ability against these two *******s. *Takes out dragon's destiny* CHAOS CONTROL! *Freezes time, then unfreezes time after i slash all the Kakuzus i find 10 times each*

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

...that's timehax, not reality warping. Different things entirely.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i'm using chaos control i could warp reality if i want. i just prefer timehax. ^.^

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

@dalekspartaHP:9200
@sonicheroes95HP:8950/grappled
@daleksparta: his mud clone is destroyed, but you take a boot to the face courtesy of Hidan and you take 300.
@sonicheroes95:you try to freeze time and fail giving Kakuzu the opening he needs to rap his tendril around you and start slamming you into the ground for three hundred.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

grr BACK... *starts glowing red* OFFF!!! *unleashes chaos blast on the two idiots*

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

@dalekspartaHP:9200
@sonicheroes95HP:8950/grappled
@daleksparta:
@sonicheroes95:the tendrils manage to absorb most of the impact but you do manage to loosen it enough to break out.

Showing 16-30 of 60