analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Destroy [X]!
Yes, another one...
The object to be destroyed is determined by the one who destroys the previous one (and they control teh damage to it)...
But first, some rules;
1. Maintain usage of memes as minimal as you can. They get annoying long term. take note that Chuck Norris and the Falcon punch are lowered to their non-memetic damage capabilities (Chuck Norris is only human, and the falcon punch deals a bit of fire based damage only)
2. If making references for attacks, give an idea of the scale.
3. Nothing that instantly destroys. (s ono black holes, division by 0, Flandre usign her power, etc... Of course, Flandre may still be called upon to attack, it's jsut her power to destroy that may not be used.)
4. If you get the chance to contorl which object is getting destroyed, make sure it's not outright impossible to destroy. no black holes here, either!
5. There may not be more defenders than attackers.
(6). Nukes may only be used against objects on a city sized scale or larger. This includes Utsuho, BTW...
7. Objects may have elemental weaknesses (either chemical or otherwise) and resistances.
8. All attackers cannot die, though they can be incapacitated. Same with defenders (incapacitated defenders may not actively defend, unlkess they made a defense that is active over a length of time, in which case, they may stil lsue that)
(9). Cirno's the strongest! (this isn't really a rule, I jsut figured since I had 8, I'd make a Touhou reference. She's rather weak, actually.)
The first object is;
Scale: house sized (so no nukes or greater.)
Means of defense: none, currently.
Resistances: fire, ice, electrical.
Injured attackers: N/A
Injured defenders: N/A
- 60 Replies
grr... can i ruin that circle by using blizzard on it! and can you wait till more people post?
grr... can i ruin that circle by using blizzard on it! and can you wait till more people post?We'll see on both parts, but yeah I will wait. It's just that this is not the most popular game or version of this game so not many people are interested and participate.
I think that might be because you've made it a bit TOO much of a jump form that house...
daleksparta, these enemies are from Naruto, so they're pretty much abit overpowered by default. these two *******s however, actually REQUIRED Rasenshuriken to beat. ... **** it, i'm using a nuke!
...yeah, I'm goign to agree on THIS one. It's not fiar to jsut ramp it up so much so suddenly... Plus my general wnating to avoid anime got triggered, SO...
...though they're probably gonna survive it anyway...
(considering the initial house only had 1,000 HP anyway, it'd probably be worth enough CONSIDERING THEY'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE AS TOUGH DUE TO BEING HUMANOID.)
I'm bumping up and briefly taking over -
Out of sheer annoyance, one nuke is permitted now. and it has been sued to destroy the mboth. Seriously, it was taking too long!
sonicheroes95 gets next choice of what to destroy - just please DON'T make it as ridiculosuly tough as this one was, OK?
*uses a pheonix down on house, and then puts steel plating on it*
Renforced house: 2000/2000
this should be simple.
I throw molotov **** tail(lit on fire of course) and grenades(with their pins pulled of course) at the house.
Renforced house: 1600/2000
Zyba: molotov does 1 damage since house is steel plated. and greandes do 399
I cast a lightning spell on the house.
i launch bottle rockets at the house and lit it on fire...
Renforced house: 100/2000
Daleksparta: nice, you found a weakness and deal 1500 damage.
urstupid: you hit the steel and do no damage.
Cast it again.
ok winner daleksparta... if i win i'll just host a 1-hp boss round that's insanely hard to beat unless you know how to.
The next object is a bunker;
Armaments: 2 machine guns
Resistance: Earth, fire, lightning
Weakness: Water, explosives
You must be logged in to post a reply!