ForumsForum GamesDestroy [X]!

60 6841
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Yes, another one...
The object to be destroyed is determined by the one who destroys the previous one (and they control teh damage to it)...

But first, some rules;

1. Maintain usage of memes as minimal as you can. They get annoying long term. take note that Chuck Norris and the Falcon punch are lowered to their non-memetic damage capabilities (Chuck Norris is only human, and the falcon punch deals a bit of fire based damage only)

2. If making references for attacks, give an idea of the scale.

3. Nothing that instantly destroys. (s ono black holes, division by 0, Flandre usign her power, etc... Of course, Flandre may still be called upon to attack, it's jsut her power to destroy that may not be used.)

4. If you get the chance to contorl which object is getting destroyed, make sure it's not outright impossible to destroy. no black holes here, either!

5. There may not be more defenders than attackers.

(6). Nukes may only be used against objects on a city sized scale or larger. This includes Utsuho, BTW...

7. Objects may have elemental weaknesses (either chemical or otherwise) and resistances.

8. All attackers cannot die, though they can be incapacitated. Same with defenders (incapacitated defenders may not actively defend, unlkess they made a defense that is active over a length of time, in which case, they may stil lsue that)

(9). Cirno's the strongest! (this isn't really a rule, I jsut figured since I had 8, I'd make a Touhou reference. She's rather weak, actually.)

The first object is;

a house.
Scale: house sized (so no nukes or greater.)

HP: 1000/1000
Means of defense: none, currently.
Resistances: fire, ice, electrical.
weaknesses: earth
Injured attackers: N/A
Injured defenders: N/A

• 60 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

grr... can i ruin that circle by using blizzard on it! and can you wait till more people post?

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

grr... can i ruin that circle by using blizzard on it! and can you wait till more people post?
We'll see on both parts, but yeah I will wait. It's just that this is not the most popular game or version of this game so not many people are interested and participate.
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I think that might be because you've made it a bit TOO much of a jump form that house...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

daleksparta, these enemies are from Naruto, so they're pretty much abit overpowered by default. these two *******s however, actually REQUIRED Rasenshuriken to beat. ... **** it, i'm using a nuke!

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

...yeah, I'm goign to agree on THIS one. It's not fiar to jsut ramp it up so much so suddenly... Plus my general wnating to avoid anime got triggered, SO...

...though they're probably gonna survive it anyway...

(considering the initial house only had 1,000 HP anyway, it'd probably be worth enough CONSIDERING THEY'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE AS TOUGH DUE TO BEING HUMANOID.)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I'm bumping up and briefly taking over -

Out of sheer annoyance, one nuke is permitted now. and it has been sued to destroy the mboth. Seriously, it was taking too long!

sonicheroes95 gets next choice of what to destroy - just please DON'T make it as ridiculosuly tough as this one was, OK?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ok... hmm...

*uses a pheonix down on house, and then puts steel plating on it*

Renforced house: 2000/2000

this should be simple.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I throw molotov **** tail(lit on fire of course) and grenades(with their pins pulled of course) at the house.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Renforced house: 1600/2000

Zyba: molotov does 1 damage since house is steel plated. and greandes do 399

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I cast a lightning spell on the house.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

i launch bottle rockets at the house and lit it on fire...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Renforced house: 100/2000
Weakness: lightning.

Daleksparta: nice, you found a weakness and deal 1500 damage.
urstupid: you hit the steel and do no damage.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Cast it again.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ok winner daleksparta... if i win i'll just host a 1-hp boss round that's insanely hard to beat unless you know how to.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

The next object is a bunker;

HP: 4000
Armaments: 2 machine guns
Resistance: Earth, fire, lightning
Weakness: Water, explosives

Showing 46-60 of 60