ForumsThe TavernDo you think that Nintendo Wii is Crap?

5 1629
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Well i do it's total waste of money but i like the 3D.

• 5 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

It's not "Crap". It's just not as good as other consoles, one could argue.

It still offers a lot and is probably one of the more, if not the most inclusive gaming console as it offers a variety of games for different age groups and a variety in actual game play, bringing in the wii fit etc.

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

Lol. Interesting word choice.

It's OK but I prefer some of the older gaming devices. Gameboy Advanced, Origanal Playstation, Gamecube, ect.

I suppose it depends on whether you prefer better graphics, better games or better prices. You can pick any two but the third it will not be.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

This belongs in the "Video Games" section. Anyways I agree. I hate the Wii and I do perfer the 3DS. The wii is hard to setup and it requires a lot of space to play almost any game whereas the 3DS only needs to be charged and kept clean plus it's portable so it can be shown off more. I guess it perfers on which benefit you like more, 3D or interactive. I like 3D much more but that's just my opinion.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

The interaction is what is most appealing about the wi, possibly the only thing that's appealing. It's good for smaller kids and that as the original games, such as sports etc don't require an immense amount of concentration/skill.

The wii, in my opinion, is a family console, and not really for gamers as such.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

There's already a thread on this in the Video Games section here. Please post threads under the proper topic.

Showing 1-5 of 5