ForumsThe TavernIf you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?

59 9390
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Make sure to tell how you would keep the pet alive as in if it needed special living conditions.

Personally I would have a penguin. I would keep my basement nice and cool and it would live down there. During the winter I would let the penguin go outside. I would have to feed it lots of fish though.

• 59 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I want a chimpanzee. I think I'd name him Edwin. He'd probably have to wear boots, pants and a jacket during the winter, but otherwise I think he'd be alright. WE'D EAT BANANA SPLIT EVERY DAY! Sorry, got a bit excited.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I would want a pet wolf. =P

It would be cool, and it is possible to domesticate them.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post.

I meant coyote.

CMsucks
CMsucks
11 posts
Nomad

A Koala they seem so cudd;y

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

A Mountain lion, I'd name it Armando and ride it into the sunset.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I would like a monkey. I'd raise it from a baby. I watched a documentary called "Monkey moms" which saw people have monkeys as a pet and treat them like children - this i would not do.
I'd have a huge enclosed outside area for it to roam free and i would look after it just the way they're looked after at the zoo.

Gosh i love monkeys.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I would also want a Panda. For some reason I like black and white animals. I would make a room that had bamboo for him to eat.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

A white tiger or (and) a fox for sure.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

A mini giraffe like in the direct tv commericals, that or a tiger that would not eat me so I could ride it around Lexington.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

A rancor. You know, from Star Wars.

Drop into that there nice pit, get eaten while screaming. It would be oh so fun.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'd go with the Lyre Bird, a rare Australian bird that imitates almost anything very well, even chainsaws and car alarms.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

A turtle, I said this because it's illegal to own a pet turtle in Tennessee. They're considered wildlife . Although it's not a very well-inforced law, since many people I know own either a turtle or multiple turtles.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Does it have to be a real animal?

If not, I'd go with a dragon. The best home security service around. I would uninhabitable some minor planet, say, Earth, so my Dragon would have a lot of room to roam around and burn random animals to crisp.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

would uninhabitable some minor planet

Sorry, i meant uninhabit, my stupid I pod keeps on correcting me.
Sorry for he double post.
Showing 1-15 of 59