ForumsThe TavernIf you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?

59 9391
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Make sure to tell how you would keep the pet alive as in if it needed special living conditions.

Personally I would have a penguin. I would keep my basement nice and cool and it would live down there. During the winter I would let the penguin go outside. I would have to feed it lots of fish though.

• 59 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

A HIPPO

I hope you mean a baby hippo, because those things get pretty big... And so does there extract...
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i want an owl, i got no clue to to take care of them, i just think there awesome :P

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I'm torn between a Koala and a striped tail Lemur, but since Koalas sleep most of the day similarly to a Sloth, I'll choose the Lemur.

I'd keep it alive by domesticating it, training it, and keeping an enclosed area outside for whenever I'm not home so it doesn't tear the house apart :/

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

How about a liger? Who wouldn't want a predatory abomination the size of a horse? ()

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

A platypus would be awesome, considering the fact they are egg-laying, venomous, duck-billed, beaver-tailed, otter-footed mammals that should totally be Canada's official animal. The platypus is a pur example of when Mother Nature's all "Screw this ****!"

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

I want that monkey from pirates of the Caribbean. That'd be awesome

Munhozmib
Munhozmib
9 posts
Nomad

I would definitely want a Liger, the cross between a tiger and a lion. It is so huge, it would be like my size when it is standing on its four. It would be incredible to ride it through the streets!

szloviboy
szloviboy
9 posts
Nomad

A dog

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

A cat, I love cats!

Foraker
Foraker
100 posts
Nomad

A snake. I love reptiles!
One time, me and my girl were in the zoo.
She knows the man who is responsible for the snakes there.
We were going behind the scene and I held a 2 metres boa.
I'll never forget that.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Two German Shepherds. Why two, you ask? Because one isn't enough.

I'd name them Caeser and Nero, and we'd be friends. Good friends. Unti they died. Then I'd be alone. All alone.

Maybe I shouldn't get a dog.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

i will also want a caterpillar. they are awesome as well

PinkieCake
PinkieCake
163 posts
Nomad

If I could have a certain talking pink pony as my pet, life would be perfect. =D

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

A tame wolf because I think they're cool. But of course, wild animals can't be fully tamed. Which is why they are called wild animals.

marsblast
marsblast
12 posts
Nomad

It would be a penguin or a panda

Showing 31-45 of 59