circuitstar

circuitstar

76 posts

What a stupid post

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 5:21pm

KrissKhan

KrissKhan

275 posts

I don't got any problems on Shell Shock but I didn't see a topic on this awsome game before (maybe I'm blind ._.).

So good initiative =)

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 5:22pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,974 posts

If you're going to make a thread about the problems with the game, then make a thread titled "Problems with Shell Shock Live". I personally really enjoy the game as it's online and you actually have to think when you shoot.

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 4:20pm

Munhozmib

Munhozmib

9 posts

By problem you mean technical stuff, or just general complaints about the game?

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 5:35pm

Foraker

Foraker

102 posts

It's the right time for this thread! I've got a big problem with most of the players at Shell Shock Live! If I'm loosing, I stay in the game and try to get as many pts as possible. But most of the players are leaving if they recognize, that they're loosing. That's extremly annoying!!! Because it has nothing to do with gaming. The games fun-factor is reaching nearly zero for me, because of that!

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 5:59pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,974 posts

I stay in the game and try to get as many pts as possible. But most of the players are leaving if they recognize, that they're loosing. That's extremly annoying!!!

If people on your team leaves, that means you control their tanks, which means more xp for you. I like it when my team leaves, one time I even caused them to leave by saying "For better weapons, Push ctrl+W" (I only did that because I was close enough to rank up, but I needed control of all three tanks).

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 7:25pm

Foraker

Foraker

102 posts

Most time I play 1 on 1 with high wind. And if the enemie leaves, I don't get the wind bonus! But even without wind it's loosing the fun when everyone leaves.

If people on your team leaves, that means you control their tanks, which means more xp for you.

REALLY??? Thx for telling. Now I can get lvl 23 much faster.

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 7:28pm

Eli1010

Eli1010

273 posts

i bought weapons lol

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 7:53pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,974 posts

REALLY??? Thx for telling. Now I can get lvl 23 much faster.

You don't get full xp though, only half. So if you also have it on double weapons, you only get 1/4 of the xp, but every little bit counts, I guess.

Reply to Everything shell shock live

You must be logged in to post a reply!