81 posts
Nomad

A cool suggestion, who agrees?

• 38 Replies
Yazzah
Yazzah
5 posts
Nomad

Can't make a very good one on a flash engine, on Java you can make better ...runescape for instance isn't too bad a s an rpg or MMO cuz its like the most popular but a 2d MMORPG could be very good if i has alot of player and the features from other games

Zwonku
Zwonku
1 posts
Nomad

It would be awsome

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Guys, keep dreaming. Like Dank said, you have NO idea how much time and work this would take. A small Massive online game takes at minumim 5 years to make at Least.

Also, you must have testers to make sure the game runs smoothly. Just one little glitch, and you have to poke around through code all day. If you guys can make one, I applaud you. If you can't, We told you guys. :P

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

It sound very difficult to do this, but I think it is a great idea.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

It may be possible, armor games already has a couple "live" capable games (online games were you play with other people across the world) I think if they have the capability to do that but it may take a little too much and and too much hard work but yes an MMORPG would be a nice feature to armor games also I don't think flash could handle millions/thousands of people playing on one flash game all together on the same server it would be a gaming disaster, it would probably crash armor games altogether haha, Armor Games would be no more, =( that would upset me.

and1balla5
and1balla5
14 posts
Nomad

souns impossible im not that good

seetumail
seetumail
1 posts
Nomad

hi
I am very pleased with the thought and donât feel like adding anything in it. Itâs a perfect answer.
Eliza
RPG

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/zombiethread.jpg

That is all.

Showing 31-38 of 38