ForumsThe TavernParanormal events

37 5424
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

In this you tell about a paranormal event or creepy event that happened to you. You are allowed to guess reasons why this happened to you and other people,but only if its logical. Talk about as many stories as you want.I Dare Ya

• 37 Replies
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

Koru7@nope not from me

This is also one:

5 years ago I was sitting at my great uncles house who had just passed about 3 days before, right after the funeral service; yeah so I was just sitting in his house when i got this random headache, then I started coughing, and felt this dark energy(or aura) then I just fainted.

What do you think happened?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

as in maneuvers what do you mean?

Accelerating to 4x its previous speed in under a second while performing various incredible loops and >90* turns.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

When she was home alone doing the laundry, the clown would start singing and rolling its head but she did't wind it.

Either a prank; or the clown didn't entirely wind down from the last use, or got stuck somehow, and now simply ended the turn.
So then she went to the clown and banged its head on the table, but it would still be singing. so she threw a towel over it and ran to her room.

I would say, tough mechanic? :P

5 years ago I was sitting at my great uncles house who had just passed about 3 days before, right after the funeral service; yeah so I was just sitting in his house when i got this random headache, then I started coughing, and felt this dark energy(or aura) then I just fainted.

Sitting in the house of your deceased great uncle may have made you think about him again, and if you were in his house already before it might have triggered more realistic memories; and probably you just felt sorrow and grief so suddenly you couldn't take it all. Were you close to him?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@HahiHa
Yes but she was home alone. and it kept going, it wasn't just a little bit from the last wind up, it went on for a while.

Another one from my aunt. she was in the laundry room and usually the house would shake when an 18-wheeler goes by but that time, there was no 18-wheeler and the house shook.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Are you sure your aunt isn't trying to spook you?
If the house shook and noone was driving by, maybe an earthquake?

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

about 2 years ago my mom and I were sitting in our living room, we looked at the turned off tv and saw a little girls face starring at us it was alittle blurry though. My sister(shes older than me) isnt alive right now and she died before her first birthday, after we turned on the tv and then turned it off a second later it was gone.

Maybe it was the reflection of a picture of her. I really don't have an explanation.

Nothing on mine?
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

deathopper@ we didnt have a picture of her in the living room and on yours are you sure you werent misdirecting the sound?

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Nope it came directly from the wall that separates the kitchen and my bedroom.

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

DragonBlaze052@hmmmm... maybe, wait what state do you live in? just asking

daethopper@ its as if there is someone stuck in that wall in between like a tortured person that does not like music at all(yes there is people like that)

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

hmmmm... maybe, wait what state do you live in? just asking

Louisiana. If you say it was swamp gas, I swear I will shoot you!
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

HahiHa@ I was close to him, I only knew him for 9 years though and I only been in his house 2 times before the "accident"

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Weird, because I remember listen to rock music in my room and nothing happened. This could only mean one thing. The tortured soul things my beat-boxing's bad.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Death, perhaps there was a specialized resonance, kind of like how standing in certain parts of a room will create an echo. Try doing it again.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

HahiHa@ I was close to him, I only knew him for 9 years though and I only been in his house 2 times before the "accident"

To me an emotional outbreak still sounds like the best explanation. The reason why it happened at his house and not at the funeral could be that you needed time to fully realize it, I dunno.

Nothing on mine?

Echo? Strange accoustic? Water in your ears? I mean there were no noises as long as you didn't do anything right?
Do you have any neighbours that could have heard you beat-boxing (in the case you are in an apartment)? Were you alone or where there any family in the house?
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

DragonBlaze052@ There is no swamp gas I know(at least I think there isnt)maybe it was a torchered slave girl or a mistreated african-american person(I got pages of these)

Because Louisiana is in between extremely paranormal and not even close to paranormal

This is my rating chart:
Not Even Close to paranormal
Sort of
Meh
Scary
Creepy
Ghost Infested
Extremly paranormal(famous)

Showing 16-30 of 37