ForumsThe TavernParanormal events

37 5422
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

In this you tell about a paranormal event or creepy event that happened to you. You are allowed to guess reasons why this happened to you and other people,but only if its logical. Talk about as many stories as you want.I Dare Ya

• 37 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

There is no swamp gas I know(at least I think there isnt)maybe it was a torchered slave girl or a mistreated african-american person(I got pages of these)

As far back as I know, there were no slaves here. Plenty of Indians, but I doubt it was them since I am part Indian.

Because Louisiana is in between extremely paranormal and not even close to paranormal

Try the most haunted place in the world.......
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

@Dragonblaze
I can't redo it until the end of the summer for various reasons.

@HahiHa
I do live in an apartment, but we live in a rather small building (7 floors) with only two apartments separated by a small hallway, so there is no possible way they could have heard me.

I'm thinking it was my mother cooking. But I still have my suspicions.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but I meant only two apartments on each floor.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@HahiHa
I'm sure she's not trying to spook me. but once when I went to her new house, when I am standing in their room, I always have a sinking feeling.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

My aunt was living at her old house in Seattle. Her mom gave her this little clown doll that you wind up, it would roll its head around and sing "it's a small world". When she was home alone doing the laundry, the clown would start singing and rolling its head but she did't wind it.

I've got a similar one. About 12 years ago, I got a Lost In Space toy (this one:) when the remake came out in '99. If you push the buttons, it will say "danger danger, Will Robinson" once. About 3 years ago, it was late at night, I was almost asleep, it started going off for a long time, endlessly repeating its "ddwr" soundbite. At first I was like "wtf?" because I hadn't played with it in a long time and I thought the batteries wouldn't work by then. I set it outside and it stopped in a few hours.
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I barely have a paranormal moment, and when I do, they're kinda lame compared to what I've read. Like once I was at a friends house and I saw some weird shadow in the shape of a person at the piano in the corner of my eye, and when I looked at the piano there was nothing there. But I'm not even sure if that was a real paranormal moment or what, but it's all I can really remember.

killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

well... mine is kinda weird, no idea what happened O.o ok, back in 209, when paranormal activity was coming out, so we were watching paranormal activity that night, and part of the movie kinda was real, so i have a little brother, 8, and when he was taking a shower, we heard a banging in the wall, and when we went to sleep, a scene actually happened, he woke up and stood beside my mom for about 3 hours, no idea what happened there O.o

Showing 31-37 of 37