ForumsThe Tavernu liek nyan cat?

70 12677
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

anyone who knows/likes nyan cat watch through this with headphones on. see how long it takes you until your sanity is totally degraded.

• 70 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I now know what to do while waiting for new posts in the forum games section, thanks.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The funny thing is, if you listen to that long enough (oh, say, 45 minutes give or take), with the volume low enough, it becomes so repetitive that it just becomes background music to you. Then, when you finally shut it off, it gets really quiet and creepy.

It took a minute or two for that to happen to me.
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Hope Nyan Cat is made from pillsbury pop tarts, because those are the good kind.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

It took a minute or two for that to happen to me.

Which is why I put in the "give or take". It pretty much covers everything else. :P

Hope Nyan Cat is made from pillsbury pop tarts, because those are the good kind

Isn't it Pillsbury Toaster Strudel? I'm pretty sure Toaster Strudel and Pop Tarts are made by different companies, considering I've seen many commercials of Toaster Strudel vs. Pop Tarts.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

^ Of course, now that I posted that, it's not going to work on any of you. :/

Happened to me. God, you could only ever have it low as background music.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Itried watching the YouTube video, but because of my extremely slow and annoying Internet it would never load. I even tried the website, but for some reason I would only see the .gif and not hear anything on my laptop.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I watched it for about a minute and then it got boring.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm playing the non-stop as background music right now. The longer you listen the better it gets.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

This is the greatest song ever!!! I've been listening for 3 hours and i'm still going!

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I've given up at 6 hours because I needed a break from the computer. The music is still awesome though!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This is the greatest song ever!!! I've been listening for 3 hours and i'm still going!

Lol.

I've given up at 6 hours because I needed a break from the computer. The music is still awesome though!

Aw, I wanted to see a series of posts indicating a degradation in your mental state.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Non-stop version is best to have in the background while playing Raze.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I thought this was really funny, same with the mudkip one. charlie took too long.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Aw, I wanted to see a series of posts indicating a degradation in your mental state.

I think I'll have you covered on that one, I'm going to shoot for the entire day.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If I strained myself, I could probably go for a few minutes, but I have almost no attention span, so knowing me I'd probably just get up and leave almost immediately.

Showing 16-30 of 70