ForumsThe Tavernu liek nyan cat?

70 12673
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

anyone who knows/likes nyan cat watch through this with headphones on. see how long it takes you until your sanity is totally degraded.

• 70 Replies
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

A win indeed, turtel dude, as no one likes Nazis. Especially jews.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

And Captain America. But this thread is about to get derailed completely so I'm going to go all day tomorrow with non-stop Nyan Cat. I was supposed to a long time ago. But sadly, I didn't wake up in time to do it.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I hope you survive, I've never been able to go more than 10 hours straight on that (it was torture, and it probably made my eyesight even worse than it already is. Curse you, corneal abrasions!)

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I'll probably do what Plasma Man did on my profile, but on here: which is posting hourly updates telling about insanity level.

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

I love Nyan Cat so much it's my background on my Droid X....it's constantly running through space and when you shake it fireballs fly by! and when you touch Nyan Cat shoots lazers! ... I actually downloaded the Nyan theme from a free music downloader and play it on repeat sometimes for hours so there's something to go along with my background !

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I love Nyan Cat so much it's my background on my Droid X

endless videos turning into phone backgrounds? one thing is for sure... the japanese are masters at mind control.
killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

i barfed rainbows and unicorns after seeing all that nyan

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

hahaha thats terrible

Showing 61-68 of 70