ForumsThe TavernHot Beverages ;o

61 6674
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Everyone has their preference:

Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Something else?

Personally, i cannot live without coffee.

• 61 Replies
destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

Chi Tea is always a tasty treat. But Coffee is amazing.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I tried coffee once and i hated it.. i think its an aquired taste. but my favorite would have to be hot chocolate. its delicious i love chocolate

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I don't drink coffee period. I never have, and I never will. I like hot chocolate, but you can't beat hot apple cider. Starbucks makes some pretty good cider, but my mom's homemade version is the bomb.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

Oolong Tea! Green Tea! Anything from Japan
I used to drink coffee, but I quit because of the caffeine content, and I didn't want to become addicted to it like people I have seen.

But definitely hot chocolate in the Winter!!!!! yummy! *rubs belly*

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I also don't drink tea. :I

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

I also don't drink tea. :I

Because it is bitter? Tea made properly is not bitter. Tea from tea bags are very low quality and will always be bitter. Tea that is stewed too hot will be bitter. Tea that is stewed too long will be bitter, and stronger, just as coffee is stronger the longer it is brewed.

Tea takes some time to get used to making properly, and it isn't quick, it's more of an art form and in Asia there are people that study for 5+ years on the perfect cup of tea. They're known as tea ceremonies.

I like tea! xD
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Because it is bitter?

Uh... no. Because I'm mormon.
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

Uh... no. Because I'm mormon.

Oh, I didn't know that Mormons didn't drink caffeinated beverages. Interesting and something that I learned!
Well, good for you Caffeine is a horrible thing!
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Oh, I didn't know that Mormons didn't drink caffeinated beverages. Interesting and something that I learned!
Well, good for you Caffeine is a horrible thing!

Notinthepie3 is right. Here's WIKI. Wiki knows all.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Oh, I didn't know that Mormons didn't drink caffeinated beverages. Interesting and something that I learned

I drink caffeinated beverages, just not coffee or tea. I also don't drink soda, but that's my own New Year's Resolution.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Or beer.

Showing 46-56 of 61