ForumsThe TavernUSA!USA!USA!

51 9867
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Did anyone see that USA vs. Brazil World Cup match?Amazing.Terrible reffing,we still won.We got a red card and still won!Post anything about it,or the World Cup here!

• 51 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The question now is whether the US will be able to come off this high and win against France. That will be a good game.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I personally think it'll be between Japan and USA.
The games have been pretty interesting to date.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yes,but going into the World Cup,Germany was favored,and Brazil was expected to come in second.Than USA was third.Japan over Germany was called the biggest upset in woman's soccer world cup history.

You often find the favourites being defeated. I'm not that surprised.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Did anyone see that USA vs. Brazil World Cup match?Amazing.Terrible reffing,we still won.We got a red card and still won!Post anything about it,or the World Cup here!

I did see it, unfortunately. I could not believe USA scored in the last minutes of the second half of overtime. But anyway, they deserved to win that match, they didn't give up in any moment.

Brazil is horrible.

All right, that's why we have one of the best female and male soccer teams...

Japan over Germany was called the biggest upset in woman's soccer world cup history.

Yeah, I was expecting Germany to win this again, they have a great team but now I think Sweden will win this World Cup.
Bl1zzarddd
Bl1zzarddd
31 posts
Peasant

Well, if you ask me japan should win it !

-B

173 posts
Nomad

Iam am German too and saw that Game. Honestly, I hope that the USA will win the cup.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I think USA will win now.Surprisingly,no one has said Sweden since they beat USA.USA will beat Sweden in the finals.Both games should be really good.The Japan Sweden game will be really good.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

XD no offense to any french people, but i doubt they will stand ANY chance at all

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

XD no offense to any french people, but i doubt they will stand ANY chance at all

The French men's team is much better.. well, they were in the past.
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

The French men's team is much better.. well, they were in the past.

This is the first time France has ever made the semifinals.Del,France has a very tiny chance,but for once we agree on something.
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post,but the game is on!

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the triple post,but GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!Heather O'Riley for that one.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Heh victory for USA again. Its a shame I missed the game. Next up is japan.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Heather O'Riley for that one.

She's my cousin's husband's brother's soon-to-be wife. So we're sort of related. c:

Go USA, btw.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This is the first time France has ever made the semifinals.Del,France has a very tiny chance,but for once we agree on something.

Granted, association football (I have to make the distinction) isn't my specialty.

Go USA.
Showing 16-30 of 51