ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 34039
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

sorry never played the game

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Oblivion is a really awsome game, I know pretty much everything about it, if you want any help, or if you are stuck in something, ask me, and i would be glad to help you!

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

well i play the game a lot but i really dont lvl up that much but i love exploring and doing the arena. do you know where to start the umbra quest? also, do you know any caves or ruins or anything that has something good in it? i dont have either of the expantions unfortunatley but im gonna get em

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

ive got this game foor 360 wut console u have it on?

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

360 of course. ps3s just suck and you need a monster computer to run it for that

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

well thank you I have it on my PC and it runs just fine!

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

ya the ps3 version suxs cus it doesnt have loading screens they thought it didnt need any but oh it did now its full of glitches and lags but they say better graphix on it

Turin
Turin
104 posts
Shepherd

it takes way too much time so i dont play anymore

Xaion
Xaion
24 posts
Nomad

To Find Umbra you have to find i dareic statue, if i can remember i think its around the imperal cities water.

Duff
Duff
29 posts
Nomad

Oblivion is amazing, but is a real time killer. lol, its too fun XD

I like being a ranged class and getting pointless zoomed in headshots. The only problem, arrows are lost so easily and good ones cost and weigh loads

Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

It is quite complex from the start. I myself was VERY comfused, HOWEVER I know a whole lot know, suggested is reading the directions, (I know they are long), but it will help.

Kinchi
Kinchi
17 posts
Nomad

.......;] I love this forum..Also..I just got off Oblivion..And in fact...Every guild at guildmaster ranking...is pretty hard...

Kinchi
Kinchi
17 posts
Nomad

In any case if you've played any of the other elderscrolls...this one should be easy!

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

oh yeah kinchi definitley. morrowind was a real killer. it was hard to get good hits in it. i love oblivion though. one of my favorite places is the skooma den =). but yeah its one of my favorite games of all time

Xaion
Xaion
24 posts
Nomad

Has anyone read the book called Tarmialic Lore in 1st Edition in Obilvion, if you did how many artifacts in the book exsist?

Showing 1-15 of 144