ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 34018
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
Xaion
Xaion
24 posts
Nomad

Tell me about all your Charaters
Mine is

Name: Xaion, Iortorie
Race: Breton
Class: Necromancer (custom)
About: Xaion, Iortorie is a Necromancer praticing his "dart arts" as everyone calls it. He is living amoung a few other Necromancers determined to Learn the ways of Manimarco.
Playing: Roleplaying "my quest"

Keep this going!

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

really good game i love it

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

its better for 360 2 lol

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

game rocks!!!! I love exploring secret dungeins and ruins!!

shayblyth
shayblyth
135 posts
Nomad

I love it

liv2skate37
liv2skate37
2 posts
Nomad

i played the game for a while then my sister deleted it of my computer and im not going to start agian

zlarke
zlarke
16 posts
Nomad

oblivion is great i beat it

d3m0nhunt3r93
d3m0nhunt3r93
43 posts
Nomad

in oblivion you want to get an invisibality spell then enchant some cloths untill you have 100 or mor chamilion thats when it gets fun

devilboy_1995
devilboy_1995
15 posts
Nomad

uhhh i adore that game i spent so much t ime on it

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i like oblivion its a really good rpg but i dont own it so not much i can help with

GJBottomley
GJBottomley
107 posts
Farmer

very good game needs more going on in it though 8.5/10

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

I just got the last acheivment in oblivion a month ago and it was for being the boss(forgot name)of one of the 2 things in shivering isles. You gotta pick one of the 2 sides to be boss of or whatever and there is a seperate acheivment for each so i suggest saving before you pick. I had to do it all over to get it but it was still fun.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

well i saw my brother played it,
it had a ton of graphic & yeah i wanted to play
it because it was so cool: and would anyone want
to try this game??

taleworlds.com
its quite fun kinda like a medieval game were
you choose to be a swordsman a archer or a medicine guy so i choose the swordsman, its the
best i think!...

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

This is definitely one of my favorite games. I am a Wood Elf with full blade, endurance, light armor, sneak, expert at marksman, security, restoration and block. I have full enchanted glass armor and the umbra sword and I am still playing this game. I have it for the 360 and have both expansion packs.

assassinrapter
assassinrapter
10 posts
Nomad

you start the umbra quest at a deadric shrine

Showing 61-75 of 144