3 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite shoes brand?

• 55 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Nike, only because they make excellent arch-support shoes for people with ridiculously high arches like me.

I don't care what my shoes look like. I just don't want to get plantar fasciitis a third time.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I like Vans. They have terrible arch-support, but you can buy good inserts for pretty cheap. They look pretty cool, and if you parkour, they actually work really good because since they're meant for skating, they have great grip. They even have seasonal Vans. I remember seeing Easter- colored Vans around Easter. They're best for just casual, though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Nike, they are very comfortable. Jordan's are in second, I like wearing them to play sports outside, such as football and basketball.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

I think Nike has the best sandals/slippers, but I like Puma as tennis shoes.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My favourite brand is DC shoes, or Nike for hi-tops.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I like the brand I can afford. Don't have a lot of money to spend on shoes, so I typically get the one that I can afford and looks decent.

Though of the ones I've worn, Nike, because they're the most comfortable.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I prefer ASICS... I guess old habits die hard. You might not know it, but doctors aren't normally wearing dress shoes when they're in the office or in surgery. They wear running shoes like Asics, Nike, and Adidas. Dr. House isn't weird for wearing bright orange running shoes... it's actually really commonplace.

anywho... I wear them because they are really comfortable.

you might not know it... but you're supposed to change your running shoes around every 400-500 miles. That was like every month and a half (or less) for me back when i was running a lot. ...now you know something you never wanted to know

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I usually don't have a personal preference, but I've been wearing a pair of Vans for the past year, and they're pretty comfortable. Even though they're pretty ratty by now.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Shoes aren't one of the things I obsess about, but I like pumas.

super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

my favorite shoe brand is converse

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

Nike are my favorite shoe brand. Nike are the only shoes I get, right now I have these white ones with the black bottom and part of it's white with the Nike symbol in black (I had to get insoles so they would fit, the insoles are red and black and make the shoe look better).

NIKE all the way.

JunkAngel
JunkAngel
21 posts
Nomad

Nike Hi-Tops are my sorta thing.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

I like Pumas because they are well built and good running shows, they also have amazing tread on the bottoms.

However I also like Nike because of their build quality.
Everything else seems to be sub-par.

abcd1234nike
abcd1234nike
22 posts
Nomad

NIKEEEEEE no one will ever come close to their greatness. they just have everything for everyone

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I like anything that I can fit my feet in. I have huge feet and can never find anything that fits. But that's okay, I prefer to walk around barefoot.

Showing 1-15 of 55