ForumsForum GamesImpending Zombie Apocalypse

409 56638
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I know that there are many Zombie Survival RPGs out there. What makes this thread different from others is that you will have time to prepare for the apocalypse!

This game takes place exactly one week before the zombie apocalypse. You should use this time to prepare (e.g. barricade, gather supplies, etc.).

Here is the character sheet that you will use:

Name:
Bio:
Primary Weapon: None yet
Secondary Weapon: None yet
Melee Weapon: None yet
Now divide 20 points between these three skills:
Strength:
Endurance:
Dexterity:

I'll post more stuff later if I think of anything else.

Have fun!

• 409 Replies
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Name: Bicola Rogers
Bio: came from america, rough tough, and beaten out. very persistant
Strength:10
Endurance:5
Dexterity:5

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

Name:King Jamison
Bio:Born in canada and moved to the us hoping for an acting job but never got one, and got stuck with a taxi job
Strength:7
Endurance:7
Dexterity:6

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Bio: came from america, rough tough, and beaten out. very persistant
Strength: 10
Endurance: 5
Dexterity: 5

Oops! I forgot to ask. What job do you have?

Name: King Jamison
Bio: Born in canada and moved to the us hoping for an acting job but never got one, and got stuck with a taxi job
Strength: 7
Endurance: 7
Dexterity: 6

It is a fine morning today, and you wake up from a very weird dream. A zombie dream. But not like any other.

In the dream, a man came up to you, and told you that you had one week to prepare for the impending zombie apocalypse.

"Zombies!?" You exclaimed. "They don't exist! How can there be an apocalypse?"

"See for yourself." The stranger pointed to several zombies lumbering towards you. "Prepare." Then the stranger vanished.

You turned towards the zombies. You looked around, but there was no weapon of any sort. You tried to run, but you were stuck to the ground. You could only watch in horror as they got to you.

Then you woke up.

"I wonder what it means." You say to yourself as you get ready for work.

As you are walking down the road, you come across an ornate building with "I.Z.A. Co." written on the front. You look around, and see that no one else is paying attention. You wonder why. Then you remember that you have to go to work.

When you are finished, you remember that strange building you saw. You wonder if you should look around. On the other hand, however, you are pretty tired.

What do you do?

a) Enter the building

b) Go home to rest

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Bio: came from america, rough tough, and beaten out. very persistant i have a military job.
Strength:10
Endurance:5
Dexterity:5

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

Bio:Born in canada and moved to the us hoping for an acting job but never got one, and got stuck with a taxi job

(i said i was a taxi driver and (a) i enter the building! but i be verry carful not to get caught

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Name: Mick McNick
Bio: Mick, a young man of the American McNick family.
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Dexterity: 8

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

TO ALL CURRENT PLAYERS:

I forgot to add this in the sheet above, but an occupation of some sort is needed for this RPG.

I have occupations for Bicola and Tamally. Anyone else will need to tell me their occupation.

TO ALL FUTURE PLAYERS:

I made a minor edit to the character sheet.

Here is the new character sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Strength:
Endurance:
Dexterity:

Thank you. I just wanted to make that clear.

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

what do i find in the building?

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Ransing "Werewolf" Bluyd
Bio: 7"8, Born with an extreme case of Hypertrichosis, atavisim( to have a tail and enlarged canines from the disease of being born with features of ancestors), a hunch, and a mutation in the skull elongating his nose and mouth area. Sharpens all his other teeth and nails, and took surgery to transform his ears into a dogs. When he was born, his parents hated him so much, he was thrown in the woods where he was found and raise by wolfs. Works as a mercenary.
Strength: 8

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Bio: 7"8, Born with an extreme case of Hypertrichosis, atavisim( to have a tail and enlarged canines from the disease of being born with features of ancestors), a hunch, and a mutation in the skull elongating his nose and mouth area. Sharpens all his other teeth and nails, and took surgery to transform his ears into a dogs. When he was born, his parents hated him so much, he was thrown in the woods where he was found and raise by wolfs. Works as a mercenary.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Occupation: Currently a college student who has a record of part-time jobs and volunteer work in the summer.

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Bio: came from america, rough tough, and beaten out. very persistant i have a military job.
Strength: 10
Endurance: 5
Dexterity: 5

You wake up one morning from a very weird dream. Here is basically what happened:
In the dream, a man came up to you, and told you that you had one week to prepare for the impending zombie apocalypse.
"See for yourself." The stranger pointed to several zombies lumbering towards you. "Prepare." Then the stranger vanished.
You turned towards the zombies. You looked around, but there was no weapon of any sort. You tried to run, but you were stuck to the ground. You could only watch in horror as they got to you.
Then you woke up.
As you are walking down the road, you come across an ornate building with "I.Z.A. Co." written on the front. You look around, and see that no one else is paying attention. You wonder why. Then you remember that you have to go to work.
When you are finished with work, you remember that strange building you saw. You wonder if you should look around. On the other hand, however, you are pretty tired.
What do you do?
a) Enter the building
b) Go home to rest

Bio: Born in canada and moved to the us hoping for an acting job but never got one, and got stuck with a taxi job

Yep, I know what job you have. I was asking Bicola.

You don't need to worry about getting caught! The building is open! :P

You enter the building cautiously, wondering what the inside will look like.

The interior is just as ornate as the exterior. You wonder why such a serious-sounding company has such a fancy building.

You make your way to the front desk.

"Can I help you, sir?" The lady at the counter asks.

"I was just wondering what this building is." You reply.

"Well, this company is called the Impending Zombie Apocalypse company, shortened to I.Z.A., as shown on our sign. This company is dedicated to the prevention of that. We're willing to help anyone who believes in us. Are you interested?"

This reminds you of your dream.

Do you believe them?

a) Yes

b) No

What job do you have?

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

what about me?

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

yes i belive her and i tell her bout my dream if it ment anything to her?

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Occupation: Currently a college student who has a record of part-time jobs and volunteer work in the summer.

Sorry. Got ninja'd.

You wake up one morning from a very weird dream. Here is basically what happened:
Then you woke up.

When you are finished with work, you remember that strange building you saw. You wonder if you should look around. On the other hand, however, you are pretty tired.
What do you do?
a) Enter the building
b) Go home to rest

Haven't forgotten you.

Then you woke up.

What do you do?
a) Enter the building
b) Go home to rest

Showing 1-15 of 409