ForumsForum GamesImpending Zombie Apocalypse

409 56650
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I know that there are many Zombie Survival RPGs out there. What makes this thread different from others is that you will have time to prepare for the apocalypse!

This game takes place exactly one week before the zombie apocalypse. You should use this time to prepare (e.g. barricade, gather supplies, etc.).

Here is the character sheet that you will use:

Name:
Bio:
Primary Weapon: None yet
Secondary Weapon: None yet
Melee Weapon: None yet
Now divide 20 points between these three skills:
Strength:
Endurance:
Dexterity:

I'll post more stuff later if I think of anything else.

Have fun!

• 409 Replies
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Name: Johnny Johnson Jr.
Bio: Born in America, been asthmatic since age of 3, wears glasses, game-geek, now in college, worked at a grocery store for a part-time job as a checkout clerk.
Strategy: Flee
Inventory: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide, $1,000 worth of food, 500 L of fuel, Engineering Tools
Primary Weapon: Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Pistol
Melee Weapon: Machete
Survivors: 11 (not including me)
Transport: Modified Bus "The Road To Survival"
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Dexterity: 5

Hurry this up, MrStuff!

OK, fine.

You finally make it to your sister's house!
You arrive, and try to convince your family to come with you. But suddenly from the corner of your eye you see a shape in the distance lumbering towards the house!

What do you do?
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Bio: Born in America, been asthmatic since age of 3, wears glasses, game-geek, now in college, worked at a grocery store for a part-time job as a checkout clerk.
Inventory: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide, $1,000 worth of food, 500 L of fuel, Engineering Tools
Survivors: 14 (13 adults+1 kid) (not including me)

I take out my rifle, rush up to that thing. If it is a zombie. Well...you know what I'll say...I'll headshot it (then headshot it again, just in case). Then I use this body as evidence, tell everyone to come over to it, photograph it, then we hurry to car and we ship off the retirement home where our parents are. We now understand...The Zombie Apocalypse...has begun. (But on the bright side, we can kill for thrills without having sorrow for the victim.)

Now I get two new fighting survivors (my sister and brother-in-law) and one child.

Hey, how much fuel did I use?

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide, $1000 worth of food, 500 L of fuel, Engineering Tools

I take out my rifle, rush up to that thing. If it is a zombie. Well...you know what I'll say...I'll headshot it (then headshot it again, just in case).

You miss the first time, but get it the second time.

Then I use this body as evidence, tell everyone to come over to it, photograph it, then we hurry to car and we ship off the retirement home where our parents are.

OK.

Now I get two new fighting survivors (my sister and brother-in-law) and one child.

OK. Just keep an eye on the food.

Hey, how much fuel did I use?

It depends on how far away your sister's house is from wherever you started. Same goes for food.
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Inventory: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide, $1000 worth of food, 500 L of fuel, Engineering Tools

Okay my sister's house is...47 kilometers away. I just randomly typed a couple of numbers on my keyboard.

Now we go to the retirement home!!!

Showing 406-409 of 409