ForumsThe TavernAndroid V.S iPhone

35 4946
destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

Is Apple too restricting or is android just a lie. Show your Evidence; take a side because this will be a heated debate!

• 35 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I don't know too much about phones, but each has it's advantages/ disadvantages. Apple for ease of use, Android for power. Since most people reading about this probably care about flash gaming (after all, this is armorgames), I don't think apple devices support Flash.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Well I don't support either really but all my friends have Android but I have and Ipod touch.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I use the itouch but I think that the Android is much better.
No Apple does not support flash and I have no clue on whether or not he Android does.
For future reference is it still called he Android or is it just Droid now?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

No Apple does not support flash and I have no clue on whether or not he Android does

I believe the next android will support flash.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

For future reference is it still called he Android or is it just Droid now?

The Droid is a phone by Verizon
The Android is an operating System but most phones that use it are called Android. The Android is a product of Google.
destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

I think that the android is much more flexible than apple. I myself have owned and operated both. With android you have the ability to personalize your phone more. Also it is much easier to use. Apples products are way to restricting and allow you to only use their software. Although there are pros and cons for both I believe that Android comes out in the lead.

destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

It appears that I have accidentally hit submit twice I am sorry that I have caused this trouble. If a mod is reading this please deduct the AP that I have earned.

Thank You

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I own an Iphone 3G and i must say im very satisfied with it. Although i don't like to pay for the music on itunes so jailbreaking comes in handy
But blackra1n and greenp0ison is patched D:

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

But blackra1n and greenp0ison is patched D:

Use RedSn0w.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Wait, i just realised the last thread was locked. Did you make a dup?

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

well, i think that the *i* products are great... theyre fast, easy to use, and very accesable... but they dont support adobe games, and other games... like the ipad, u can only get games from the app store... other computers are better(i know this is off topic, but it has to do with the ipad,pod,mac etc) because they have adobe games... im saving up for one too! ill prob have one by about the summer of next year lol!

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

I've had an iPhone for the last 4 years and I've recently gotten an Android phone (as a last resort). Each both has their own advantages and disadvantages. I prefer my iPhone to be honest, but I like some of the features on my new Android phone. I think it's just a person's personal preference to be honest. I know with my iPhone I don't have to worry about downloading antivirus software... xD

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

The Android is an operating System but most phones that use it are called Android.

Thanks for the info.

Use RedSn0w

No matter what program you use there is still a very high chance of something bad happening. Especially if your using iOS5 because it is much harder to change back to an earlier save before you jail break your apple product.
lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

just for me to clear things up iphones are awesome and easy to put in your pocket. bam.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I think the Droid is better. You basically get everything that an iPhone has for half the price. I'd rather stick to having a phone and an iPod separately, rather than have them put into one. But that's just preference.

Showing 1-15 of 35