ForumsPopular MediaThree Days of Grace

69 26444
DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

all about thrre days of grace post ur fav song or wut u think bout some songs or the band.

• 69 Replies
LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

They are ok. I don't listen to them at all, but they are still ok. I don't remember any of their songs, but again they are ok.

ilovebooks51
ilovebooks51
20 posts
Nomad

It's a good band but not my favorite one.

TacoNinja
TacoNinja
11 posts
Nomad

I'm actually seeing Three Days Grace this march along with Seether and Breaking Benjamin. I'm pumped.-Razaki

Lucky!!! Man i wanna see them live sooo bad!
My favorite song is totally never too late.
I love every one-x song though.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I like the song Scared

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

dude lucky u get to c breaking benjamin they r my favorite band my favorite song by them is firefly it is old but i like it

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I consider 3days grace a guilty pleasure of mine...because they have no talent and all their songs have the same lyrical theme...but I LOVE THEM!! lol. One-X or Time Of Dying are my favorite songs...oh or Riot. OOh thats a tough choice...i'll just leave with those three

jcat5150
jcat5150
28 posts
Nomad

They can almost never do anything wrong but... never too late got overplayed and it got old really fast because of it

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Ok if you get one-x you get the CD with the interviews because that helps a lot of why there music is like the way it is.
They also said that people usually say that all there songs are negitive like in sad and angery feeling and they made the name by 3 days for changing your life.

ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

Riot and Never Too Late were good. Pain was played way too much on the radio when it first came out

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Well I'd say my favorites are either Riot or One-x. Well, the first song I heard of theirs was Animal I Have Become which is a pretty good song, too. But I'm stickin with Riot and One-x.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

I heard "Pain" first. I loved it! After that, my personal favorite is now "Get Out Alive" and "Riot".

dann94
dann94
51 posts
Nomad

Well first, its Three Days Grace, not Three Days of Grace.

And there an awesome band, and its super easy to learn the guitar covers for their songs.

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

I love 3DG. The only song that I don't like is never too late. I absolutely hate it for some reason... Just like you is one of their best, either that or Home.

givesyouhell101
givesyouhell101
22 posts
Nomad

Pain, Never Too Late.

crispym
crispym
198 posts
Nomad

i like scared, wake up and pain

Showing 16-30 of 69