ForumsThe TavernThe 'Rant' Thread

297 59632
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Basically just a thread to rant about anything and everything. I won't bore you with rules or anything, just remember to stick to the community guidelines and don't let this get out of hand

• 297 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

there is a problem it's not even a major problem but it is a problem you see isabel and me like the same person who i think might like me which is good for me but if isabel finds out i'm screwed for life she will slowly extract her revenge and we wont be friends Y DOES LIFE HAF 2 B SO COMPLEXICATED?!?!?!? gaa.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Also, I'm going to rant about the backspace key making you go one page back on the internet. I was starting to type and two times when I pressed back, I lost what I had already written down...and also, when I'm typing, at random times my cursor will move to a different spot and I'll start typing in the wrong spot...
Well before I get ahead of myself lol...
Oh, also if anyone had any advice for the cursor thing, please leave a message on my profile if I don't see it here, thanks

My backspace never works that way, I have a button on my mouse that does that though.
For the cruzor I have the same problem, my advice is to replug your mouse, if that dosen't help, check for viruses.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

you know what bugs me when people gets swirls of icecream you know what you know what just choose one jerk and another thing radom strangers will come up to me and be like " i just got strawberry twisted with passion fruit" NOBODY cares and what is passion fruit where does it come from and what idiot called it passion fruit and who made it into an icecream. Also why do people always reward other people with icecream then im sitting alone at a table and everyone else is eating icecream then they come over aND START ASKING ME why im not eating icecream then i tell them im lactose intollerent and they say esssssssh that sucks, no really does it? you all get to eat icecream and i have to eat shurbert. no. it does. and who is this Bert every one is saying sure to get some selfcontrol. God.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

what is passion fruit?

The nearly round or ovoid fruit, 1-1/2 to 3 inches wide, has a tough rind that is smooth and waxy and ranging in hue from dark purple with faint, fine white specks, to light yellow or pumpkin-color. Within is a cavity more or less filled with an aromatic mass of double walled, membranous sacs containing orange-colored, pulpy juice and as many as 250 small, hard, dark brown or black, pitted seeds. The unique flavor is appealing, musky, guava-like and sweet/tart to tart. The yellow form has generally larger fruit than the purple, but the pulp of the purple is less acid, richer in aroma and flavor, and has a higher proportion of juice (35-38%). Numerous hybrids have been made between purple and the yellow passion fruit, often yielding colors and other characteristic intermediate between the two forms. The vine, especially the yellow form, is fast-growing and will begin to bear in 1 to 3 years. Ripening occurs 70 to 80 days after pollination.
Source.

where does it come from

It comes from Brazil.

hat idiot called it passion fruit

It's named passion fruit after the plant it comes from - the passion flower.

You're not missing out much on the ice cream business Peter. I'm not a huge fan of ice cream to be honest. It's too cold, it hurts my teeth and i find most flavours to be bland.
I have never had/heard of passion fruit ice cream though.

who is this Bert every one is saying sure to get some selfcontrol

Bert does not exist.

What do you hate so much about sherbet?
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

gaawhydoesmyhomeworkhavetobesolongandstupidandcompletelyuselessinlifeitsnotlikeonajobinterviewtheirgoingtoask"howmanytribesofnativeindiansliveinnorthcarolinabecausereallythatsjuststupidandwhydoesmyspacebarhavetonotworkthoughidoadmitthislookscoolandspeackingofschoolwhydowehavetolearnitmakesnofriggingsensetome>

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

@StormWalker
I'll fix that for you:

Gaa! Why does my homework have to be so long and stupid and completely useless? In life, it's not like on a job interview they're going to ask, "How many tribes of Native Indians live in North Carolina," because really that's just stupid and why does my spacebar have to not work (though, I do admit this looks cool)? And speaking of school, why do we have to learn? It makes no frigging sense to me >

Perhaps it teaches us to be able to read a condensed stream of spaceless text?
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Maybe you won't be asked that in a job interview - but you will be asked it on an exam which grade might land you the job interview.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I hate it when I'm at school and have really bad gas pain (bloating?)... I don't know why (probably something diet related o_O), but I have a lot of gas, and then when I'm running I'm like "Uggh...blerp...Yaarggh!" lol
Even in class, my stomach (it actually feels like my bladder, but nobody says your bladder rumbles) growls so loud and I don't look up, because I don't want people to know it's me...
Anyways, I should be doing my homework so Adios.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Ahhhh Joe - that's one of the worst things ever. I get it too. I don't eat breakfast because i'm always in a rush so when i'm sitting in class my tummy is growling mega loud.

Do you eat breakfast? If you don't - do ! Might help.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

@emeperorpalpatine- maybe
(got my spacevar fixed)

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I just hate it when stupid kids act like they are smart and try to tell you something that you know is wrong. I once knew someone who tried to prove to me that if you jump on an airplane you will fly to the back of it. Also, I hate ignorant people who just bash things they have no knowledge on (like the CNN discussion forums about Israel). Also, I don't like it when people bash something that they have no excuse for bashing it rather than "Well, I always grew up learning this so..." FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS PEOPLE!!!!!

Phewww. I feel loads better now

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I hate it when people talk to me as if I'm stupid. To be considered stupid is a really hurtful thing to me. I also hate it when people treat you like you're a terrible person because you did something bad. No wonder kids keep doing bad stuff in school. If you're goingto treat a good person like they're a terrible person and not like a good person then you should know it affects them. It in no way makes them want to be a better person because you made them feel bad for something they don't feel was wrong. seriously. Sorry if this seems wrong to you I'm just ranting.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Also, I don't like it when people bash something that they have no excuse for bashing it rather than "Well, I always grew up learning this so..." FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS PEOPLE!!!!!

All opinions are based on personal interpretations of things you learned at some point, so that's kind of unavoidable.

I once knew someone who tried to prove to me that if you jump on an airplane you will fly to the back of it.

lol I had a teacher who thought the sky was blue because it reflected off of the ocean.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I also hate it when people treat you like you're a terrible person because you did something bad.

It's worse when you haven't done anything at all. I'm a good person who gets good grades and every year new teachers look down on me like I'm a hateful punk looking to start a riot or something. I don't even dress like I'm up to no good. I wear polos and fancy pants (I dress like a golf pro lol), when at my school other students show up in pajamas or torn T-shirts and shredded jeans. They judge me before they know me or before I even do anything.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I HATE EVERYBODY ON MY BUS. THEY LET ME SLEEP RIGHT UP UNTIL THE LAST STOP, AND IM ONE OF THE FIRST FRIGGING STOPS. SO THEN THE FRIGGING BUSDRVER GOES AND DROPS ME OFF AT A SHOPPING CENTER NEAR MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND I HAD TO WALK ALL THE FRIGGING WAY HOME. i like freezing weather, but not in a short sleeved shirt and caprees. aabtvrknhulruih;o aih;o a ok i feel better now from pounding on my keyboard.

Showing 181-195 of 297