ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141713
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

The police station? Yes, I found the key in the cage is some pretty useful stuff, a kelvar vest, M4A1, pistols, ammo.

Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

No not the police station, is the building in uptown in the same map as HERC base and Harison & Harison ( the house where you go by the underground to get to your wife ). The building im talking about is the one right next to Harrison $ Harrison. You get in and in the next room by the right you have 3 doors and stairs and the third door is locked

Sarin
Sarin
5 posts
Nomad

I haven't found key to that either. My guess is, just like the doors in church and one door in the main building in the same area as police.

Sarin
Sarin
5 posts
Nomad

Uhh, where's the edit button...I meant that those areas are probably accessible only with premium....

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

No not the police station

I think she meant thats where she found the key
urmylegend
urmylegend
3 posts
Nomad

cant find it neither. some help anyone?

urmylegend
urmylegend
3 posts
Nomad

and does kelver vest really help?

DavidJason
DavidJason
23 posts
Nomad

oh i found another secret too! at the bank there's a cage, behind a cage is the door which is im possible tah open

rickychief
rickychief
1 posts
Nomad

im like being anoyyed by that door to in the bank i just wanna know whats in it

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

thats not a secret that is just ur immagination. FORGET about thoose doors. they will never open

cool_rush
cool_rush
1 posts
Nomad

What are the secret achievements? I only got death from above!

Lima249
Lima249
18 posts
Nomad

how do you open the doors on the church i beat the game already but didnt got the M82A1 sniper rifle, and i got all the army equipment thats what i use

urmylegend
urmylegend
3 posts
Nomad

lima u cant open those doors. its just a glitch. and i think when u get above 80% of the achievement u will get M82A1, but its really not that great. M82A1 has a huge recoil and reloads super slow. Iãprefer M24-military. it does 60 damage and is really great at dealing horde from long distances.

Devon223
Devon223
5 posts
Shepherd

I looked all around and didn't find a key could just be a random door that is locked to bug the heck out of you

Brycemo52
Brycemo52
1 posts
Nomad

The key is in the subway to the right of the doors you can get into, a lot of the secret achievements are story related so just beat it and if you haven't gotten them all by the time you beat the game then just look all the stuff up with google.

Showing 1-15 of 130