ForumsPopular MediaThis mostly a question for girls... What would you do if Justin Beiber came to your house

44 8603
boshow
boshow
172 posts
Nomad

Make these as wakky as u want, i wanna hear

• 44 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

i want to see the girls obbsensions

Theres no 'girls' on the internet. GIRL is just 'Guy In Real Life'.

I'd save America. 'nuff said.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I'm a girl. If Justin Bieber came to my house, I would scream my head off, grab my camera, get pics with him, get his autograph, scream my head off again, hug him, then post the pics here. Make a bunch of other girls sooooooo jealous.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

there are surely a lot of aspiring musicians out there who would rather sell a thousand records than earn a million dollars

Care to give examples?

Ain't that a load of bull

Then why are there famous musicians?
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Theres no 'girls' on the internet. GIRL is just 'Guy In Real Life'.

Winning.

I'd take out my phone, and video tape myself telling him to come back when Deadmau5 is with him before slamming the door on his face. Then, upload to youtube, and link on AG.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I guess I probably first should say hi. Then ask him why he had invaded my house.

05ni3l04
05ni3l04
8 posts
Nomad

i would knock him out till he gets amnesia so he forgets what he did (or who he was)so i could make him my servant cuz evryone(everyone except his manager or something) would just let him do anything so he could get away with it so i would be rich or something.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

If Justin Beiber came to my house I would ask his business, and then go from there. I don't think he has much singing talent, like most of their child singing stars, but they will evolve in their vocabulary and become more talented as time goes on. They will also stop using mimis and form their own style and sound, personality if you will.

So although I don't listen to him, I wouldn't disrespect the kid for living the life that he wants. He wanted something, he succeeded, and everyone that hates him is either disappointed that their lives didn't turn out how they wanted. Or they just hate his voice, but who likes pre-pubescent voices? They remind us of infants!

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

wait...is this person taking a consensus and if most of the is being excited your gonna dress uo lke him and from door to door???wait....THAT'S MY IDEA!

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

I hate him because I get the feeling that he's in it for the money, endorsement deals, and the women. Not for the passion of music or the expression of emotion.

I agree with you there. I feel like most mainstream artists nowadays make crap music only for the music and not because of the art itself. Hell, it's not even music it's just crappy artists spewing crap out.
ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

artists nowadays make crap music only for the music

Sorry, i meant they're only doing it for the money.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Ask him why he copied my hairstyle.

And if girls really expressed what they would do with him, this thread woukd be locked.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

And if girls really expressed what they would do with him, this thread woukd be locked

O wow. Well, for some freaks it might be true...
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I'd probably ask him if he wanted to play basketball, or something. Play video games.... Or something geeky. Ask him for an autograph, sell it on ebay, or amazon..... Or hock it off to some idiot. something like that....

darkangel12341
darkangel12341
111 posts
Nomad

I would slam the door in his face, and tell him to get the h**l off of my lawn.

pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

rip his throat out

Showing 16-30 of 44