ForumsPopular MediaThis mostly a question for girls... What would you do if Justin Beiber came to your house

44 8602
boshow
boshow
172 posts
Nomad

Make these as wakky as u want, i wanna hear

• 44 Replies
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

I'm a girl. If Justin Bieber came to my house, I would scream my head off, grab my camera, get pics with him, get his autograph, scream my head off again, hug him, then post the pics here. Make a bunch of other girls sooooooo jealous.

You make me hate our gender.
Guess it'll be better post-puberty. If not, I'll mourn for your soul.
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

I'd probably ask him if he wanted to play basketball, or something. Play video games.... Or something geeky. Ask him for an autograph, sell it on ebay, or amazon..... Or hock it off to some idiot. something like that....

I have to say, this is a shockingly realistic reply.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Hey! MIne is realistic too! Also, even if you hate Justin's songs and voice, you can't deny that he is cute.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

sack him in the balls wait he has none never mind

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Punch him in the face and get some money.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I'm a girl. If Justin Bieber came to my house, I would scream my head off, grab my camera, get pics with him, get his autograph, scream my head off again, hug him, then post the pics here. Make a bunch of other girls sooooooo jealous

Oops. Sorry. I posted that wrong. I wrote that during the 1 week that I actually liked Justin. 1 week, that was it. My opinion has completely changed about him. A lot has changed.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Kick him right in the face so hard that his eyes fall out!

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Chloroform him, then interrogate him as to why he is at my house. The probably get arrested.

Worth it.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

lock him up. and then "ask" him to give me a few million. about 10 mill is enoufg.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would do the door open, let him in, and go to a friends house without saying anything during this intelligent evacuation process.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'd be like "Erm, can i help you?" and send him on his way.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

rip his throat out

he is a human being. do you have no conscience?
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I'm pretty sure this was meant for girls, but I bet 3/4 of the replies are boys. So to answer the question, I wouldn't let him in at all. Idk why, but having JB over at your house won't too fun

Hobada
Hobada
34 posts
Nomad

Make him sign a bunch of random junk.
Then send him on his way... >.<

Showing 31-44 of 44