ForumsThe TavernIf you could delete a thread which one would it be?

25 2850
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Is there a thread that you dislike? You can discuss which ones you don't like here. If you had the power to remove a thread from existance (more than locking, it completely gone like it was never there) which one would it be?

• 25 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

They don't need any solutions. It's just a place to let off some steam.

Now that I think of it, the only reason I'd delete is because this one person gave everyone his biased opinions about the store Hot Topic and bashed everyone that shops there.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'd delete that 'You just lost the game' thread. It's so annoying and it really has no purpose other than to annoy.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

It's so annoying and it really has no purpose other than to annoy.

Then it has fulfilled it's purpose and is a successful thread.

I would delete every thread on AG. No reason, I would just do it.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

TTICA should've been cut off when it was a stem of 'Who is most active user?'

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'd delete this thread. It'd be funny to see how people would react to losing thousands of posts. I'm sure several forumers here have gotten 1,000+ posts from that thread

I just don't get how it's been around so long.
I have to say The 'Rant' Thread. Watching people give problems but no solutions get annoying. Some of the topics on there have just bitten the dust before they were resolved

Yes, that's the point. They're not supposed to solve anything, just to vent. BTW, I made that thread...
I really don't care though.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Threads with a bunch of posts should be locked, not deleted if they're bad. I would delete the first spam thread I see that has no replies.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

most religion threads... so half of the WERP essentially XD

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

most religion threads... so half of the WERP essentially XD

The correct abbreviation is WEPR, but that's not my main point about this. I think this thread is for deletion of only one thread, but I think a religion thread with only a few replies would be a feasible deletion, especially if there is spam in there.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

You should learn how to understand jokes.

I agree.

I would delete some disliking-to-a-[from my opinion]good-game-thread.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Yes, that's the point. They're not supposed to solve anything, just to vent. BTW, I made that thread...
I really don't care though.

I know that, it's just some people disagree with some of the rants and when they type out their response, it's been swallowed up by the next rant. So if someone wants to have a discussion on there, they can't. It is a good idea though so they're aren't thousands of threads containing rants....now that I say that, I think I'm going to think of a different thread that I'd delete.
Showing 16-25 of 25