The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesSolar System Sandbox!

91 16637
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

this is a game where you create your solar system, with a sun, a few planets, moons, and when you are done, start civilizations! conquer other people's sandboxes, and be the ruler of the galaxy! but you don't stop there! stop the CAI's (creator's artificial intelligence), who ave conquered other galaxies, like you, and fight to control as many as you can!

Character sheet!
-------------------
system name:
planet number: (max 20)
stars: (max 3)
moons: (as many as you like)
Layout: (in the layout, you can display the distances of your planets and stars! you can make your own, or choose a random one.)
-------------------
Galaxy(s)I will choose this one, if you take one over, put it here too)
players in galaxy: (depends on me)
alliances:none
enemies:none
-------------------
civilization:none (example: humans (EARTH), put the name of the civilization, then what planet they are on.)
habitable planets: (depends on layout)
ships: none (used for attacking)
-------------------

this is just an idea i made into a game. if there are any suggestions please tell me!

• 91 Replies
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok, well, they invent the rocket.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

system name: Lost hope
planet number: 2
stars:1
moons: 52
Layout: The planet X is orbiting a star the size of our sun within 1 mile of earth orbit of the sun. (earth is not in this sestem) puting it in the habital zone so life can form easyly it also has 2 moons. Farther out is Planet POPX wich protects planet x from asteroids hence the name POPX it also has 50 moons. It is beond the systeyms asteroid belt but in between its oark cloud. Planet x is X1.5 the mass of earth. everything else is eather in the oark cloud, POPX, the asteroid belt, the moons, or the star. its name was created by humans wanting to colinise it only to find it already has a civilisation, meaning if they colinised it it would break a universal law called " the gallatic code"
_____
[S] O(P)O Ox50(GG)
-------------------
Galaxy(s): pegasis
players in galaxy:
-------------------
civilization: Zombies: (planet X)
habitable planets: planet X

Ok i make them blast off with their first rocket up!

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok, done. they have put the first man in space!

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

thats great, but there are some little problems.
1. this is a sandbox. once you have evolved, and you are ready to attack, you can start. but you have to start small, cool your planet, evolve your living, then you get to do the attacking. tell me, do you start a race from the middle? no. you start it from the start, and that is where you have to start it.
2. some of the things on the sheet were for me to decide. i have corrected them accordingly.
3. I don't understand your layout picture! look at the preview, the 3rd post on this thread. pick one of those, or make your own, or keep the one i have placed in your sheet, based on your description. please do not make up the layout.

YOU ARE A GOD IN THIS WORLD!

SANDBOX MODE
System Name: Lions mane
Planet Number:3
Stars:1
Moons:3
Layout: At the Center we have a star much like a sun we know far far away. 3 planets (For right now) planet colony is habitable for humans and their farmings... planet mineral is developing still but its enough for humans to train and gain resources for military use as well as scientific and civilization use. Finally planet progress is a place of scientific research that can develop new weapons as well as new cures building styles and learn more about the galaxy's beyond theirs. All 3 of these planets revolve around the center star. An asteroid field covers both the scientific planet and habitable planet.(The mineral planet can defend itself since its also a military planet. But waaaaaayyyyyy far out of the way of these planets lies 2 dead gas giants... Each one of the universes most unknown objects... Black holes... These act as defense with their massive gravity sucking anything near it into a crushed tin can. Also another but very very VERY large asteroid belt revolves around the Center star and out of reach of the black holes
Galaxy:Pegasis
Players in Galaxy: Godandd (16 light years), LEAPretard (5 light years)
Aliances:None
Enemies:none

uhhh... you realize that black holes hold up entire galaxies, right?

i better get that out of your system... there is only one black hole, in the middle of the galaxy.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

There's to be an asteroid belt surrounding my entire system...
As well as around planets progress and colony...

I can see where your going with the black holes but my system is able to survive the gravity it has and can warp to new galaxy's...=O

Plus for right now i have a light source because of the rapid spinning gasses in the black hole...

Better?

i c, but you do realize that () around a letter in the layout means a belt around it... ok. here:

SANDBOX MODE
System Name: Lions mane
Planet Number:3
Stars:1
Moons:3
Layout: At the Center we have a star much like a sun we know far far away. 3 planets (For right now) planet colony is habitable for humans and their farmings... planet mineral is developing still but its enough for humans to train and gain resources for military use as well as scientific and civilization use. Finally planet progress is a place of scientific research that can develop new weapons as well as new cures building styles and learn more about the galaxy's beyond theirs. All 3 of these planets revolve around the center star. An asteroid field covers both the scientific planet and habitable planet.(The mineral planet can defend itself since its also a military planet. But waaaaaayyyyyy far out of the way of these planets lies 2 dead gas giants... Each one of the universes most unknown objects... Black holes... These act as defense with their massive gravity sucking anything near it into a crushed tin can. Also another but very very VERY large asteroid belt revolves around the Center star and out of reach of the black holes
Galaxy:Pegasis
Players in Galaxy: Godandd (16 light years), LEAPretard (5 light years)
Aliances:None
Enemies:none
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Flag
Layout: The planet X is orbiting a star the size of our sun within 1 mile of earth orbit of the sun. (earth is not in this sestem) puting it in the habital zone so life can form easyly it also has 2 moons. Farther out is Planet POPX wich protects planet x from asteroids hence the name POPX it also has 50 moons. It is beond the systeyms asteroid belt but in between its oark cloud. Planet x is X1.5 the mass of earth. everything else is eather in the oark cloud, POPX, the asteroid belt, the moons, or the star. its name was created by humans wanting to colinise it only to find it already has a civilisation, meaning if they colinised it it would break a universal law called " the gallatic code"
_____
[S] O(P)O Ox50(GG)
-------------------
players in galaxy:
-------------------

Now send the rocket to the moon and back

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

_____
[S] O(P)O Ox50(GG)
-------------------
players in galaxy:Jouster 500 (16 light years) LEAPretard(16 light years)
-------------------
Population: 1 billion
-------------------
EVENTS OF THE DAY:
space suit:1 PG
lost 10 people, ad many millions of money

you land on the moon, but you quickly die in the non atmospheric moon. your zombies decide to go to the second moon, which has a fair atmosphere. you see that it is a barren wasteland, as the atmosphere is made of carbon-dioxide and methane.

you get working on a space siut.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Ok... now i work on our wepons while were waiting for the suit to finish.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Ok... now i work on our wepons while were waiting for the suit to finish.

if you do, both of your projects will be slower by 100% for small ones, and 50% for big ones
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

kinda like where my game was going im going to use that solar system is hat okay

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok, you can do that, but give LEAPretard some credit, as well as me some.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

you did? i thought you said you wanted a proper axis... ok.

I meant a stable axis ( google how our moon keeps us alive).

System name: Beta Gemini
Planet number: 3
Stars: 3
Moons: a bunch
Layout:
There Are Two Stars Orbiting In a Close Binary. Beta and Gemini.
Also, in the stars Habitable Zone, (Roughly 1.5 AU to 2.5 AU)is a planet called Alpha, Which Is Habitable. Orbiting At About 3 AU is a Mars Type Planet Called Mers. Mers Can Be Terraformed. Orbiting At 4.5 AU is a gas giant 4 times the mass of Jupiter called Gamma. Also, Orbiting Beta And Gemini at 200 AU is a third Star Called Ged.

_______
[S][S] [P]O [P] [GG] [S]

-------------------
Galaxy(s):Pegasis
players in galaxy: Godandd (16 light years)
-------------------
civilization:none
life: bacteria,small fish
habitable planets:1
ships: none
Population: 10 million
-------------------

Let The Amphibians Walk The Earth!
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

System name: Beta Gemini
Planet number: 3
Stars: 3
Moons: a bunch
Layout:
There Are Two Stars Orbiting In a Close Binary. Beta and Gemini.
Also, in the stars Habitable Zone, (Roughly 1.5 AU to 2.5 AU)is a planet called Alpha, Which Is Habitable. Orbiting At About 3 AU is a Mars Type Planet Called Mers. Mers Can Be Terraformed. Orbiting At 4.5 AU is a gas giant 4 times the mass of Jupiter called Gamma. Also, Orbiting Beta And Gemini at 200 AU is a third Star Called Ged.

_______
[S][S] [P]O [P] [GG] [S]

-------------------
-------------------
life: bacteria,small, med fish, small amphibians
Population: 23 million
-------------------

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i know, its good like that

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

-------------------
-------------------
life: bacteria,small, med fish, small amphibians
Population: 23 million
-------------------

I let my amphibians lose their gills! I also plant five hundred million trees
(and all kinds of berries and fruit)

Showing 46-60 of 91