ForumsThe TavernLamest super hero/villain ever.

19 6015
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

My brother and I have been brainstorming ideas for the dumbest super hero character archetype ever, and an equally dumb villain for him to go up against. We came up with Macaroni Man and his arch nemesis, the One Trick Pony. Macaroni man can squirt cheese out of his hands, has "macaroni vision" which can bake whoever he stares at for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F, and can turn the bones of his enemies into noodles. The One Trick Pony is basically a really muscly guy with a horse head, but we still can't figure out what his one trick is. Maybe a satellite cannon. or a glock.

We still need to come up with lots of bad horse/macaroni puns for them. Here's a few we came up with:

"Macaroni Man will have to PONY UP to beat this villain!"

"There's no HORSIN AROUND with the One Trick Pony!"

if you also want to use this thread to talk about your ideas for extra lame super heroes, go ahead.

• 19 Replies
Wootmaster
Wootmaster
21 posts
Nomad

captin rash
X
Docter emptey water bottel

Wootmaster
Wootmaster
21 posts
Nomad

trick pony's one trick should be that there is actuly no trick :P

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

oh theres plenty. Just watch the cartoon network.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Tom from Tom and Jerry
He's not really a super villain though hes just funny

darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

This is a legit superhero: Arm fall off Boy
Link

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I think the Whizzer is one of the lamest ever.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050408043320/marveldatabase/images/6/6a/Whizzer_I_001.gif

Yeah his name is the Whizzer and he wears a piss yellow costume. His powers are hyper speed which he got from a transfusion of mongoose blood.

Aquaman when teamed with Aqualad perhaps?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/Aquaman_milk.jpg

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

http://i53.tinypic.com/2a935ud.jpg
Matter-Eater Lad. As you can guess... he has the power to eat all forms of matter. How can that can stop villains? I really don't know...

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester
KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

A goldfish, done and done.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

@Clam - Canibalism as a superhero?
Surely that's a pretty awesome power.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Meg Griffin. Her "super" power is growing her nails at an accelerated rate.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110325125216/marvel_dc/images/thumb/3/3f/Snowflame_001.jpg/637px-Snowflame_001.jpg
Snowflame from DC's New Guardians comics was probably the lamest in terms of how he got his powers - his powers were pretty cool:
Superhuman Strength
Superhuman speed
Immunity to Pain
Pyrokinesis: Psychokinetic flames that covered his body

But, the lame part comes in when you realize what gives him all these awesome magical powers, cocaine. Seriously - this guy is powered by cocaine. I'll let him speak for himself here:

I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of it's will!

Yes, that's right folks, he also worships cocaine.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The Crimson Chin, from "Fairly Odd Parents", Cartoon Network, was the lamest superhero ever.

His enemies are lamer. The bronze knee cap, catman.
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Lamest would have to be an original, so probably not that well know with A LOT of you, Called spamlawrd. He is pretty gay and can't do anything right. And he stutters.

A well known sucky hero would have to be Krillin. If He counts. Though he is pre funny.

And A villian... hm I don't even know.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

dumbest villain ever is calendar man. he's a batman villain who commits crimes based on ironic calendar dates.

Showing 1-15 of 19