ForumsWEPRWeirdest Crimes Ever Commited

21 9842
steve10292
steve10292
15 posts
Nomad

What is the wierdest crime of all time and who commited it?

• 21 Replies
steve10292
steve10292
15 posts
Nomad

This guy who locked up his daughter in their basement and had like 14 kids with her is a wierdo!

gameplayer94
gameplayer94
19 posts
Nomad

a guy needed 2 put holes in his roof for tv antennas but he didnt hav a drill so he got on top of the roof with a pistol to shoot holes in the roof and accidentally shot his wife. he had to go to jail for manslaughter.WHAT AN IDIOT!
HAHAHAHAHA

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I don't know one but those sound funney and weird

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I have to agree with steve10292 on this one. Can you believe that guy? Imagine all of those children, locked underground for all of those years... goes to show you, there are some sick and twisted people in our world.

Magey
Magey
28 posts
Nomad

There was some guy robbing a convenient store, and when he almost had everything he wanted he said to the clerk "And give me a pack of cigarettes, too," and the clerk said "OK, but I'll need to see your I.D., so I know you're old enough." and he gave it to him...

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

First Great Britain and other European countries, and then the US - the enslavement of free peoples who had committed no act of war against them. I'm all for prisoners of war being forced into government slavery, but the slavery that took place in the US and Europe during the colonial period is sickening. These people had never had contact with the nation of their masters, and yet they were forced to work for them. If they had lost to them in war, then I wouldn't have compunctions about it, but the way it was done... just wrong.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Oh, I thought it said WORST crimes. My bad.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

In my hometown, someone called the police and reported a theft. Someone had stolen half a kilo of cocaine from him, and he wanted it back. He told the police that they could search his house for clues. The police searched his house and found pot, meth, crack, and heroine. He was promptly arrested.

152 posts
Nomad

one famous actor was drunk and called his daughter and yelled and swore at her and she put t all over the internet

the actors not so famous anymore

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

There was the guy from my hometown whose wife left him, so he decided to get drunk and... drive his car through the mall! Can't understand the though process there.

There was the robber who robbed a store at night. The police went on a foot chase, and had no trouble following. He was wearing those sneakers that light up with every step you take. Lack of planning there.

Then there was the guy who got in an argument with his girlfriend, and picked up her pet turtle and threatened to make it bite her. Of course, they turtle said "screw this" and went into it's shell. That's just a WTF all around for me.

clipmaster3
clipmaster3
104 posts
Nomad

threatened to make the turtle bite her? that doesn't even make sense
rofl though

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

There was once a guy who robbed a bank, and when he left, they found a small boy just kind of standing there. They asked where his parents were. Apparently, the kid was the son of the robber...honestly, what is up with that?

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

at my friends high school this guy pulled a gun out in passing period and everyone at there lockers pulled one out too so he just ran away and then turned up dead a couple days later from slipping in a ravine and knocking himself out what a dumbass

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I dont know when , but one day there was a robberie to a bank of US, when the thieves had all the money they went to they car but then decided to stay in the bank and kill everyone.
Swat found them , and as they found that there was no way out , they suicided.
That was because they just saw the movie "Hate"(or something like that , with H and only one word) that talks about a rob etc.

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

@Alguzara: Are you thinking of the movie "Heist"?

But really, let's face the fact that most criminals aren't that bright to begin with, so they do some pretty dumb things in the process of becoming a criminal.

Showing 1-15 of 21