ForumsThe TavernWho can cook?

140 22106
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Be completely honest.

How many of you can cook?*

I'm just starting to learn, because I've decided that having a sandwich everyday for the whole summer just isn't going to work. Not quite a chef yet, though.

*Cook does not include making cold cereal or PB&J sandwiches

• 140 Replies
SilvrDrakon
SilvrDrakon
28 posts
Shepherd

meh, not large meals... just certain things like eggs and stuff

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm twenty years old and the microwave is my best friend.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Of course. Is there anything an Asian can't do?

Besides dri- nevermind.

I can cook some things. I can deep-fry fish and hushpuppies rather well, and I can make meatloaf and pasta sauce and I'm not too bad at following recipes. My parents are both awesome at cooking, so I've learned a lot from them and I continue to do so.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I can burn eggs but not cook.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I can cook toast.

without burning it.

sometimes.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Eggs, Omlet, and Pakistani foods. Its awesome when you cook. Idk why, sometimes I feel like it makes me feel more independent or whatever.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

yes i can cook most simple things, like hamburgers, chicken, steak, all the basic stuff etc. But nothing fancy. Cooking really isn't hard its common knowledge :P

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I can cook rather well. I can make pasta, Cantonese fried rice, steak, grilled chicken, French fries, omelets, salmon, tuna and a couple of other things. Oh, and salads, haha I can make a salad.

But I hate cooking, so I cook only on very special occasions.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I can cook pizza, pasta, muffins, brownies, salads, rice and other things.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I can make sausages, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, (do baked beans count!!) and spaghetti carbonara

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Cook? Sure, I can put a pre-made meal into a microwave and set the timer. That's cooking -- right?

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Hm... I can cook eggs, although I haven't done so in a while, and pretty much anything else that comes with directions, pre-made or not. :P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Most of the food I buy is either pre-cooked or doesn't need to be cooked. I'm too lazy to use the microwave. When I do use the microwave, it means I either have to get up twice, or stay standing for a minute or more. I could be wasting my energy on other things, like sitting comfortably in a chair.

Don't even get me started on the stove.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

I mostly cook evything at my house and my family eats my food most of the time so i say yeah i can cook

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

I can make sandwich, pizza and toast with cheese.
I can also make Chips Dip.
I suck at everything else.

Showing 31-45 of 140