ForumsThe TavernWho can cook?

140 22105
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Be completely honest.

How many of you can cook?*

I'm just starting to learn, because I've decided that having a sandwich everyday for the whole summer just isn't going to work. Not quite a chef yet, though.

*Cook does not include making cold cereal or PB&J sandwiches

• 140 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I m great at box stuff.
Other stuff im still in training.
On a scale from 1-10 i m about a 4.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I am no where near the experties of a chef, but I am pretty decent when it comes to cooking. One of my favorites is a teriyaki pan- seared chicken breast that I make

I usually make 2 breasts, I use a cup of soy sauce, a cup of honey, garlic, Mrs. Dash home spice blend, Emeril's Bam! blend, garlic, orange zest, and orage juice. I combine all of that in a sauce pan. While I'm working that, I heat up some olive oil in a separate skillet, and poke holes in chicken breasts. I pan fry the chicken until it's at the right temperature, then take the chicken out and dump the oil. Then I sear the chicken with the sauce blend, long enough for the sauce to make a nice bark on the chicken and soak in, but just in time for the chicken to be cooked perfectly. I serve this over rice and use what's left of the sauce and dress the chicken and the rice. It's a good meal

galbatorix1
galbatorix1
6 posts
Jester

I can can make lots any dessert: souffle, taten tart... You name it, I make it.

mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

Who can cook? ...

This guy
<<<

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

lol i cna cook stuff. Like Ramen noodles ^_^ My special recipe oatmeal (i made it up) and simple stuff. I'm not like a professional cook anyway xD

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I can barbecue just about anything, but when it comes to indoor cooking, I'm a lost cause.

Poobaloofa
Poobaloofa
111 posts
Jester

i can only cook eggs. i can make omelets, scrambled eggs, and eggs over easy

tunna94
tunna94
7 posts
Nomad

Like all Italians, i can cook all kinds of pasta... (lot of non-Italians think they can, but most of them don't know what they're doing).

samminmysentry
samminmysentry
18 posts
Nomad

your mom

True Story

Freddy_be_good
Freddy_be_good
3 posts
Nomad

You can easily survive by cooking eggs, pasta, rice, and adding some meat or fish with it (just grilled or something). You can mix these as you want and cook great dishes. Trust me, i'm a student...

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Cooking is the bomb. I like making Belgian Waffles the best. I think it's funny that a waffle iron is called a waffler

Drakyn
Drakyn
16 posts
Nomad

I can kinda cook. I can follow pretty much any recipe, but on my own with just the ingredients the food turns out a bit plain and or malformed. ;P

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I can cook some stuff. When I am by myself at home during the week, I cook rice, beans,chicken, scrambled eggs and others things. I also like to prepare cakes on weekends.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I cook rice, beans,chicken, scrambled eggs

I just had an epiphany.

Mix them all together. I just know that combination would be delicious.
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

Yeah I can cook. I make a good garlic soup and I can do just about anything with rice.

Showing 106-120 of 140