ForumsThe TavernAliens are Human astronauts from the future?

29 4553
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

Could aliens actually be human beings many many years in the future who are coming back through time to there origanl home land. Lets say something has happend to earth not to many years nto the future tht has forced humans to leave earth. An the mysterious sightings we see r actually future human space crafts, an they've landed here and r just like u and me, there kids may go to school with our kids, u may buy ur coffee from them every mornin... think bout tht. comment is this the Ancient Astronaut Theory?

• 29 Replies
runner928
runner928
56 posts
Nomad

I thought about this once and it sort of makes sense but, then again why would we come back here if it was just going to be destroyed eventually?

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

where else r they going to go?

runner928
runner928
56 posts
Nomad

To another planet.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I think I heard of that before, and it kind of makes more sense than aliens to me.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

thats a really interesting concept i never thought of that..

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

To another planet

How many planets do u know tht have water, its not as easy as just going to another planet

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

How many planets do u know tht have water, its not as easy as just going to another planet

then how did they all manage to get to some undiscovered planet lightyears away with water in time for something to happen to earth? and why would they come back and mess up the space-time continuum?
jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

i dont know if i would call a human from the future an alien i would call a human from the future a human from the future and an alien a little green guy with a big head... alien is something out of this world right? so someone from this world technically wouldnt be an alien

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Alien actually means living creature from another place. Some immigrants are even called aliens.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

yes but would these be aliens because they are coming from earth? thats where they started its not different... when ppl talk aliens involving ufos and what not ppl are thinking little green ppl with big heads, not humans

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

is this the Ancient Astronaut Theory?

No, not even slightly close. The ancient astronaut theory was that aliens helped humans in ancient times. With the technology and workforce the ancient Egyptians had, there was no way that they could have built the pyramids. The ancient astronaut theory says that aliens helped them build it. I think stonehenge and Easter island were also thought to have alien help in their construction.
ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

Well maybe in the future we shall make a time traveling machine to take us back to the past during the time of the making of the Great Pyramids to truly test this theory out. But what I don't get is why aren't the aliens making contact with us right now if they made contact with us back in the past.

So if you excuse me I will go back to my own personal time machine. My bed.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

they've landed here and r just like u and me, there kids may go to school with our kids, u may buy ur coffee from them every mornin... think bout tht.

That reminds me of those public service messages about Communism in the 50s.

We'll probably start something like:
'If he does better in school than the rest of the class, he may be a human from the future; if he drinks coffee in high amounts, he may be a human from the future; if he dislikes the current way of life by calling it outdated or boring, he may be a human from the future; if he does all of these things, then he must be a human from the future!'
Bodhidharma
Bodhidharma
27 posts
Nomad

Is it possible in anyones minds that aliens are demons in disguise? Because it's in the Bible that they come in many forms to decieve people.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Ugh, going back in time is impossible. So your theory is impossible.

Showing 1-15 of 29