ForumsThe TavernAliens are Human astronauts from the future?

29 4551
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

Could aliens actually be human beings many many years in the future who are coming back through time to there origanl home land. Lets say something has happend to earth not to many years nto the future tht has forced humans to leave earth. An the mysterious sightings we see r actually future human space crafts, an they've landed here and r just like u and me, there kids may go to school with our kids, u may buy ur coffee from them every mornin... think bout tht. comment is this the Ancient Astronaut Theory?

• 29 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Is it possible in anyones minds that aliens are demons in disguise? Because it's in the Bible that they come in many forms to decieve people.

Or maybe they are robots. Because it's in transformers, and transformers are the absolute truth.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

If the world was smaller, we should call people from other countries aliens, right?

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

oh actually i had that idea few weeks ago... Good concept but if they were real us i think they should alreay said about great problem we will face in future.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Besides, it's just a theory. It's not much more unbelievable than claiming alien life forms are actually self-aware transforming robots from the planet Cybertron.
-Angel

I was being sarcastic.

A lot of great men have said great ideas were impossible. That didn't stop people from trying. The controversy over heavier-than-air flying machines lasted for years, and now we have planes that weigh well over 100 tons. Of course, time travel is a much bigger concept, but it's hard to say it's impossible.

No, it's impossible. Ask any men of science. There are a couple of reasons why. Let's say...you weight 100pounds. If you travel back in time, you will remove your weight from the total weight of the universe. And then you would add your weight to the universe you would go to (back in time). So the total weight of the universe would constantly change, but it doesn't. You can not destroy or create something. The second thing is, why haven't we seen any time travelers? And if time traveling was true, then the universe would constantly change, because history would be written over and over again.
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

No, not even slightly close. The ancient astronaut theory was that aliens helped humans in ancient times. With the technology and workforce the ancient Egyptians had, there was no way that they could have built the pyramids. The ancient astronaut theory says that aliens helped them build it. I think stonehenge and Easter island were also thought to have alien help in their construction.

Could future human astronauts be the so called aliens tht built the pyamids. If anyone thinks the ancient egyptians built the pyamids, think bout this, when u do go into one of these pyamids oxygen levels become very very low. If u also go into these things theres also no light. Theres also persice hyroglifics deep in these things. How would they see to draw these pictures, of course u say fire, but theres not enough oxygen to feed the fire... so they had to use some sort of electric devise like a flash light or wired lamp.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

But if they did, it would change their present when they returned. Any changes they made by travelling to the past would alter the future. By telling us that something is going to happen, we would make changes that could quite literally destroy their existance. The existance of humanity would literally be on their shoulders. It would be far too dangerous for them to tell us about a "great problem" in the future, or anything about the future at all.

This wouldn't be a problem at all if that 'alternate universes' theory is correct. If they travel to an earth that wasn't their own, they wouldn't change their earth's past in any way.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

If u also go into these things theres also no light. Theres also persice hyroglifics deep in these things. How would they see to draw these pictures

Couldn't they have written those out before the blocks were put into place?
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

[quote]Couldn't they have written those out before the blocks were put into place?[quote]

sure but then take into account weather conditions, but thats not really the point...

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I agree with loloynage2. I don't think that we would go back time even if we could. By going back in time you would be changing the future. It could change the future a lot and things would be very confusing.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

i think egyptians built the pyramid not aliens... me and an old guy i work with argue over this weekly no joke... he says its impossible for people to move those massive blocks and for them to be cut how they are... well not much is impossible when you have hundreds of thousands of people working together every day to build something so i dont think aliens have anything to do with egyptians... as for the drawings if there is not enough oxygen for a fire then how did the people breathe? either there was enough oxygen or they did the drawings before it was all pieced together

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Or could aliens be humans ina nother aspect?
Their could be humans living on an undiscovered planet.
To us, they are aliens.
To them, we are aliens.

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

Either way, we are basically doomed. I'm going to go play Xbox while I still can

Im doing same thing.
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

[quote] Besides, it's just a theory. It's not much more unbelievable than claiming alien life forms are actually self-aware transforming robots from the planet Cybertron.
-Angel

I was being sarcastic.[/quote]

Sarcasm is very hard to get across the internet. I suggest not trying it.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Why would they be astronauts? They would be time travelers. It is not like they are going to a different planet unless Earth blows up. Anyway I have always like this theory.

Showing 16-29 of 29