analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Game Walkthroughs → How To Beat Warfare 1944: A List of Helpful Tips
Alright, this is my first walkthrough, so bear with me here. I have beaten this game many times, so I'll just list my tips.
1) At the start of a match, Get a machine gunner to your nearest cover, ideally the middle row cover, if any. MG's are very useful at the beginning of a battle and give you free time to build up points for the bigger stuff. The only exeption is if you have unlocked the tank or if you have to battle tanks.
2) If you have the tank unlocked, ALWAYS send it first. You probably wont get another chance, and the enemy will send theirs first.
3) If you have no tank, and the enemy does, send a Bazooka/Panzershrek soldier out first. It is very important to put it in cover, with an Assault squad or MG for support.
4) Don't rely too much on Mortars or Officer support. It is not as helpful as sending a squad the costs the same.
5) If an enemy tank is on you, and you have no Bazooka/Panzershrek unit, but you do have an officer, the Air Strike support MIGHT be enough to take it out. Be warned, the tank must have very low health.
6) Snipers are very good against small enemy groups, but if a large squad (3-5 men) rush him, he'll probably be dead. Always send an infantry or assault squad to back him up.
7) Watch out for your morale. If it goes too low, your soldiers will lose a lot of accuracy and firepower. If it runs out, you troops surrender and you lose. Keep the morale up by killing enemies or sending reinforcements.
This has been my Warfare 1944 tips and tricks to get victory. Now, these are not foolproof, so victory depends on a good stradegy by you. Questions? Comments? Ask me on my wall or post a comment here for your answer.
- 19 Replies
I can tell you LOVEto game! Great game!
Thanks. You pretty much have it figured out about me.
Feel free to friend me. XD!
More tips coming soon.
i have a problem with the level in the us campain where you have to fight the germans and they have tanks and you dont i send the bazooka trooper first but then the get blown to bits and theres not money/time to build more please help with this
hem hem. all I rad was,bla bla bla, bal bla bla, bla. I know these things. most of every body does (except ammetures
who know nothing).
bazz1, send one unite thru the middle first. then send your bazookas in to the side.(the other unit distrackes the tank
and gives it a chance to destrow it.) plus,air strikes help.
Thank you my friend
To frisko12, DUH. Why do you think there are walkthroughs? To help others in games without as much expertise as you.
To ooier, you're welcome.
8. In the upgrades tap in between missions, Focus points on the left side (troop upgrades) more than the right side (Artillery and Support).
9. Concerning the last tip, I do suggest the reader to get that extra support to the officers. Its quite helpful in the later levels.
10a. There are three rows of attack for a reason. The middle row is the best way because of the conquer victory, right? Wrong. The middle may mean the quickest victory, but it can be attacked by the top and bottom, and it is usually the row with the least cover.
10b. The bottom and top rows usually have the most cover and can attack the mid- area, so support it early in the battle. Be warned, it isn't the best route for an easy win and the rows cant hit troops more than a row away. So, the bottom cant hit the top, and vice-versa.
Sorry for a lack in new tips, but hey, I'm only one guy.
alright not only have I heard of these things,I disagree with a lot them for instance-2) If you have the tank unlocked, ALWAYS send it first. You probably wont get another chance, and the enemy will send theirs first.
I totaley disagree with this,the enemy always has a better tank.second of all win your tank dosent have an opposing tank to fight,it makes it allot eiser to get to enemy ground.and since the enemy always sends ther tank first,it is best to destroy the enemy tank with bazookas the send your tank. and this is just a for instance.
No no no... Send it. You wont survive long enough with only a bazooka squad. They'll get killed by if not the tank, the infantry. And yes, the enemy will send theirs. If you're lucky, your tank might knock out the other's cannon and win.
And also, WHO has the most veiws on their walkthroughs? Yep.ME. Pwned.
I won, I guess.
Been addicted to this game for too long so here is my one way to beat it. Last two campaigns lost 63 troops for the whole campaign.
1. Beach. Pick top or bottom. Send assault troops within 1 second of starting. Prepare bazooka but hold back for a few seconds until your resources refreshes to 700. Send bazooka and then riflemen immediately after (all down the same track) The rifles will overtake the bazooka and support the assault troops. There is a very small window to protect your bazooka. If you send them too late they will be bombed on the beach, too early and they will be shot at the sandbags. As soon as you refresh to 300, send assault troops on the other wing. This will draw some of the bombing and machine gun fire away from your bazooka and supporting soldiers. Next 200 send rifles up the middle. After that it doesn't matter so much, but I usually send another rifle unit and a bazooka. You should get 4 upgrades plus 40-50 credit from this round. If you don't, quit to main menu and try this level again. Use your 4 credits to get 10% defence, 10% attack, faster reinforcements, and grenades.
2. The secret to this level is to advance 3 levels of troops in a line, and take the log quickly, using grenades. Click assault top, rifles bottom, and when it refreshes, more rifles up the middle. Let the wing men wait until the middle rifles catch up, then advance as a line.
Use your assault troops to take out machine gunners behind log with grenades before you die too much, but at some point soon you need to save enough resources to send another unit of assault up the middle, to help out. This should be enough to get you through the middle if you have acted quickly and with co-ordination. Use any remaining resources for throwing grenades. You need to let your little man finish throwing each grenade before you press to throw again, or he just scratches his tummy. Some upgrades are allocated for killing people, but you tend to get ones and twos, and the 75 points you sometimes need for one upgrade are hard to come by. Finishing the level quickly tends to get you more upgrade points than struggling, killing lots of soldiers, and taking a long time. You should get 3 upgrades. Use two to increase reinforcement time again, and save one for later.
3. The Germans always send a mortar man in the bottom right, and protect him with lots of soldiers. The secret to this level is to advance quickly at the flanks, and try to take out the mortar man with grenades and advancing troops before he is covered by other troops. Click assault bottom, rifles top, then when refreshed more troops down the middle. Get your troops over the first fence quickly before being bombed. Follow up with troops down the middle, also taking the flanks if you can, I suspect this slows down German reinforcements. If you take this level quickly you should get another two reinforcements plus the one you have saved. Use this to buy cheaper reinforcements for the tank level.
4. Tank level. Send a bazooka straight to the wall at the top. Don't worry too much about being overrun by troops- the bazooka in cover is actually quite effective against advancing troops. Send assault troops straight to the stone wall on the bottom, with riflemen at the barricade just behind. They need to get there in cover before the first tank starts shooting. Send another bazooka to the first barricade at the bottom. Wait until your assault troops start engaging the tank, by which time half of them will be dead. Assuming you have bought cheaper upgrades by now, you should have quite a lot of grenades. Throw grenades from cover at the tank for all you are worth. The tank will come under fire from two bazookas and multiple grenades, and should be blown up before it reaches the line of the assault troops. From this point you need to manage your resources to replenish what you have lost. If all your assault troops are dead, move the riflemen up before the next tank approaches, and bring fresh assault troops in behind. If your top bazooka is dead you may need to retake the top wall with assault troops, and bring on a fresh bazooka behind. This is much much harder if you have not got up to cheaper reinforcements, but can still be done.
5. Hedgerows. In this level, the Germans use a sniper behind massed troops to effectively pick off lots of your troops. I have found that although the advice is to advance up the hedgerows, if you are on cheaper reinforcements you can send assault troops, riflemen and then a machine gunner up the middle, using grenades to take the central blockade, and as a base for bombarding oncoming Germans. You need to find the balance between grenades, bringing on perhaps one more set of reinforcements, supporting your men from cover, but also advancing as rapidly as possible to get maximum bonus points and to take the middle line before you get overwhelmed by German reinforcements. The most useful upgrade for the next level is faster tanks, and you have one left over which you could use for mortar accuracy which will be useful in the level after that.
6. Open range. The combination of tank plus bazooka is surprisingly effective because the tank draws fire away from your bazookas, even if they are in front of the tank, allowing them to get 2 or 3 shots into the opposing tank. You need this as pound for pound the German tanks are better and will defeat you. This level is again hard to win without cheaper reinforcements. I would send a tank straight up the middle, then bazooka, then assault troops. Use assault troops to throw grenades to kill the opposing tank quicker in combination with your tank and bazooka, but also to throw grenades quickly at opposing bazooka men before they damage your tank. After you have taken out the opposing tank, mass assault troops and riflemen up the middle, using your tank for cover. With your upgrades, make sure you have increased mortar accuracy, and if you have another two left over, get increased flank attack.
7. Graveyard. I like to stick a mortar in the middle first thing, then advance troops up both sides quickly jumping over the cover. Experiment with troops up the middle - riflemen, assault troops, machine gunner or sniper all have their advantages. Use grenades and keep advancing your men, although time this so that they pause behind cover if engaging oncoming enemy. At the end of this round you may not have enough for a useful upgrade - The next most useful one is tank machine gun +30% damage. You may have to start the final step without this upgrade, but as soon as you see upgrades increase to 2, click on it, and get the tank machine gun crew upgrade.
8. The final step. Send a bazooka up the middle to the wall, hopping over the wall when he gets there to get to the barricade in cover. Meanwhile scan the opposite end to see whether their tank is coming top or bottom. Put your tank opposite it to oppose it. Support your tank with assault troops, and use your bazooka in cover in the middle, tank and assault troops throwing grenades to take out the opposing tank. Start throwing troops up the middle and keep them moving as enemy artillery seems to come from nowhere. Meanwhile use your assault troops ahead of your tank to take out any bazookas with grenades. If you keep your tank alive, it will clear the middle lane of enemy troops, which normally amass quite heavily, and allow you to throw troops up the middle. You need about three units of rifles/assault troops, with grenades, going up the middle supported by the tank, to get through the middle and take the final bit.
This approach works as at late August 2011 but I know the settings have been tweaked from time to time, so good luck!
Woa man, thanks for the huge help.
You must be logged in to post a reply!