ForumsForum GamesSpreading the Infection.

502 64487
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The year is 2031. Scientists found what could have been the cure of all diseases... but that is what started it all. It didn't only stop people from getting ill... it turned them into mindless monsters that would never die. The so called zombie infection has spread to each coast now. There are safe houses around the world for the 'clean.' The zombies are everywhere... and you're one of them. Yes, instead of stopping the infection, You're spreading it.

How the game works
I will give you a safe camp. You have to work together in zombie teams to raid the camp and infect the people inside. However, you're a zombie. No comments like "I run up the wall and leap down from 50 ft high and ninja run through the gate..." Zombie's can only do simple things. However, depending on what types of tasks you like to do, you can evolve to a different zombie type.

I think you'll probably have questions, so let me answer a few I think you'll have. You can set up as zombie groups, and the number of how big these groups are have no limit. The more people raid a base, The more chance in raiding it will be...

Also, this is set out like some sort of fighty thing. Scratch that, let me give you an example:

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence-10 HP

I attack the wooden fence

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence- destroyed

I bite the riflemen and raid the camp

Lastly, as explained in the prologue, you cannot die. Riflemen might 'kill' you, but I will have things called zombie wolves. When you get shot down, these wolves will immediately drag you away from the camp. Try rethinking your tactics. Any other questions, leave them below.

• 502 Replies
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Camp Tiny
People inside- 30
Defenses- Large wooden fence - 20 HP
10 soldiers
Sniper

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I attack the wooden fence.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I charge at the wooden fence...uh why don't I have a character sheet?
Oh well, ...and quickly hide myself after banging it and attack the closest human I see.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Camp Tiny
People inside- 30
Defenses- Large wooden fence - 7 HP
10 soldiers
Sniper

@dair5
You attack the wooden fence and do 13 damage till the soldiers get you. Well hey, you did damage. The wolves bring you away from the camp.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Now that the fence is down I wait till night and snake close to the house quietly. Then I bite the first soilder I see at the window.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

ninja'd already...

Safe Camp- Camp Tiny
People inside- 30
Defenses- Large wooden fence - destroyed
4 soldiers
Sniper

You break through the fence and attack a soldier! You start an infection, and 6 soldiers die before the sniper starts shooting you dead. The camp is pretty much on the verge of breaking already.

I'm gonna start a new thing...

Tanks: None
Hunters: None
Witches: None
Camouflaged: None
Zombie king: Rivercrab01

This'll come in handy later

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

double ninja'd?

Safe Camp- Camp Tiny - Complete!

You start an infection! The zombie soldier sneaks up to his friends and attacks them! All soldiers are defeated! Before the sniper knew what hit him, a zombie climbed up to his post and attacked! The people inside never stood a chance!

Safe Camp- Wooden fortress
People inside- 100
Defenses- 50 soldiers
3 snipers
1 camouflaged killer
Wooden wall- 100 HP
Lumberjack

Tanks: None
Hunters: None
Witches: None
Camouflaged: None
Zombie king: Rivercrab01

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

So I don't count?

What? We don't keep infantry zombies? Attack the Lumberjack...

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I think from the last attack we have 30 infantry.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I punch the wooden wall multiple times, then when I hear gun shots I start to walk towards the bushes and hide.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

wait... i thought we were mindless!

anyway, i jump over the fence by climbing it, and the I start toward the other defenses

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I pick up a rock and chuck it twoards the wooden wall.

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

I attack the nearest person and wait in the shadow for someone else then pounce dem like teh hunter! i love teh hunter =3

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Wooden fortress
People inside- 100
Defenses- 44 soldiers
3 snipers
1 camouflaged killer
Wooden wall- 80 HP
Lumberjack

@Zyba & dair5, I think you mean the people inside. Last camp, there were 30 people inside, you infected them and then they wandered away. You found this new camp. You are the infantry. As for the lumberjack, he's inside. You'll have to wait for your chance.

@Riptizoid101, You do 15 damage! When you hide in the bushes, The lumberjack walks off to the forest, and 5 soldiers protect him.

@bicola1,You manage to infect 3 soldiers, but climbing that wall was hard.

@godandd, You do 5 damage.

@MattEmAngel, I'll make a new class. In fact I'll explain classes now.

When you show extreme amounts of some sort of skill, You're zombie evolves into a class. That's about it. I'll add a couple of things to the list thing...

@Eclipse09,All the people are inside. You try climbing up the wall and get 3 people, but the wall is big.

Tanks (attack): None
Hunters (agility): None
Witches (deceit): None
Camouflaged (Stealth): None
Shields (Defense): None
Zombie king (???): Rivercrab01

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

I go find a sneaky sneaky way to get into the room and infect someone without them noticing like barely piercing the skin with my teeth!

Showing 1-15 of 502