ForumsThe TavernCheck out my video!

30 5540
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Hey you taverners, just wanted to announce that I made a new video on youtube that you can find here.
It took me a LONG time to do the stick animations (they're only a few seconds, but if you have ever used PIVOT, you know how much of a pain in the butt it can be), so I hope you all enjoy. Please give me some feedback below and I'll take it into consideration for if I make a sequel (I'll also take questions, because it is a bit confusing).

• 30 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

It was entertaining, but I lacked interest toward the center. Otherwise, I thought it was very good, but still could use more work. My favorite part is when the notebook went up in flames... Because I like when things burn > mwhahaha

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

^Thanks man, nice to know all my time paid off

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

It was entertaining, but I lacked interest toward the center. Otherwise, I thought it was very good, but still could use more work. My favorite part is when the notebook went up in flames... Because I like when things burn > mwhahaha

I got ninja'd, but yeah I do agree it is a bit boring in the middle. Partly, because I needed something to take up a bit of time, and partly because every frame of the stick animation was saved as an individual picture and whenever I'd click anything in the Movie Maker it would go unresponsive :P
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

I've made a video myself, 20 seconds took me a total of 7 hours

Oh and your video is nice, entertaining

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah, I already saw that one...I guess you're viral now
jk, I saw your other thread.

AndyDGS
AndyDGS
91 posts
Nomad

Fire in the Hole!

*SPAM*
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Y0fDYgjNc]

Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

I realy like it! I think, it a stupid animation with stickmans, but it so interesting! Here "+" for you.=)

TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

Haha I like the half-real half-animation in this. And I like the part where the notebook burns

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I've made a video myself, 20 seconds took me a total of 7 hours
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA_5ruA8VUM

No comment.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I realy like it! I think, it a stupid animation with stickmans, but it so interesting! Here "+" for you.=)

Thanks *Conan style bows*
Haha I like the half-real half-animation in this. And I like the part where the notebook burns

That's one of my favorite parts too. I figured that when people saw the timer, they'd expect some explosions or something. But I had an idea...why not have his whole paper world destroyed...only in a somewhat more unexpected, humorous way.

Well thanks for all your comments and feedback so far.
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

pretty cool video

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Cool video. The music was really awesome. But the stickman animation seemed to be a bit off after he feel off the cliff.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Cool video. The music was really awesome. But the stickman animation seemed to be a bit off after he feel off the cliff.

I use movie maker, and after 1.5 megs, it would go unresponsive after 2 clicks, so I decided to have him go into a concussion like state. It kind of makes sense though, because he fell off a cliff so it would almost be expected :P
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-02-26/1235619807617.jpg

You deserve it.

I doubt he was passed out for 40 seconds from a fall that big.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Oopsie daisy. I did'nt read that fine print. That should be deleted.

Showing 1-15 of 30