ForumsThe TavernThe Best Detective or Mystery Solver

58 9258
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

It's a tie between me and detective conan edogawa?
Whats your pick?

• 58 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking, but I think you're saying what is the one thing in common between you and this other detective?

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i asking which detective is the best duh

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

The best detective is the unknown detective, because people wouldn't know their being investigated.

It's a tie between me and detective conan edogawa?

I think I know who Conan is, but what do you have to do with it? Conan is the little kid from an anime, right...?
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I'm gonna have to say Sherlock Holmes, and only because of this joke my friend told me:

One night while on a camping trip, Sherlock Holmes wakes up Watson and tells him to look up at the sky. "What do you see, Watson?" asks Sherlock. "I see millions of stars." says Watson. "What do you think this means, Watson?" Watson thinks for a moment, then replies, "Well, astronomically, I see that there are many stars and galaxies out in space besides our own, astrologically, I see that Saturn is in Leo, meteorologically, I can predict that it will be sunny tomorrow, and theologically, I think that we are small and insignificant compared to the entire universe. Um, what does it mean to you, Sherlock?"
Holmes looks at him and says, "Watson, you idiot! someone has stolen our tent!"

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Personally even though he is part mastermind Artemis Fowl is a pretty beast detective.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I agree with chillzmaster. Batman is the best detective hands down.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Batman doesn't really solve that many crimes he normally knows who did it and beats the crap out of them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ADRIAN MONK! He can solve any case.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Personally even though he is part mastermind Artemis Fowl is a pretty beast detective.

I agree with KXIsystem. Artemis foul is brilliant.
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'd say Scooby Doo since I know more about him than other detectives/mystery solvers.

K1LLZ0R14N
K1LLZ0R14N
5 posts
Nomad

As said by MagicTree and KXIsystem... Artemis Foul does the job!

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Dexter Morgan...
He's great at finding serial killers, because he is one of them

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

ADRIAN MONK!

Hands down, welcome to the fan club. And if anybody says scooby doo...I swear...I'm gonna trow a tantrum...

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

My vote goes to either Adrian Monk cause he is just a BA or Cole Phelps from LA Noire.

TheUz
TheUz
26 posts
Nomad

I have one word... Holmes (Sherlock Holmes)

Showing 1-15 of 58