ForumsThe TavernFavorite Fast-Food Chain?

32 4993
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

McDonald's? Burger King? Subway? Cousins Subs? Taco Bell? Taco Johns? Wendy's? Arby's? A&W? KFC? White Castle? Sonic Drive-In? Rocky Rococo? Long John Silver's? DQ Grill&Chill?...

Where would you go? What would you get?

• 32 Replies
gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

id probly go to all of them if i had the money but one of my favorites is KFC

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Well, it's hard to chose but I'd say Jack in the Box, and I usually get a Sourdough Jack there.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Raisin' Cane's, by far. The chicken there is amazing. If you haven't eaten there, you're missing out.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Wendy's is unbeatable. If I had to choose my very last meal, it would be from Wendy's.

And unlike the other fast food chains, Wendy's is actually filling.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

In and Out was one of the best fast foods I've ever ate. Sadly once I moved they didn't have that for 800 miles...Sad huh...

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I haven't advertised Smashburger in a while, but now's the perfect time to do it! :P

So yeah, Smashburger makes some of the best burgers out there. I love ordering mine with fried eggs.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

pizza hut, seeing as i work there

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Burger King vs. McDonalds:
Burger King Wins!
Why? In my opinion, Burger King tends to have cleaner restaurants, better food (tastes less greasy), and better portions.
KFC vs. PopEyes
KFC wins!
Why? For one, there are more KFC's out by me (so my opinion may be a little biased) and I usually get more food when I buy there. Not to mention the breading. KFC's Breading is amazing. The macaroni...not so great, but still a nice side... it makes the chicken taste better (relatively speaking).

DrakoSlayer
DrakoSlayer
116 posts
Nomad

Man, Taco John's taco burger is awesome. Not to mention a lot of the other things on their menu.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

This is not in ur list but chick-fil-a is the best. The chicken is great and so is the breakfast.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I looked through the list and saw Subway. Man subway is good but I don't really see it as a fast food chain.

And unlike the other fast food chains, Wendy's is actually filling.

So true. And I love that they use breading instead of batter for their chicken nuggets (seeing as I don't eat fast food burgers I usually go for chicken nuggets and fries).
supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

i ate at wendy's today and my stomach has been hurting for the past like 3 hours

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

As in my city there is only McDonalds and Subway, I chose the Subway. More healthy, the choices are endless and, somehow, Subway smells better than McDonalds.

McDonalds is cheaper, though.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

STEAN 'N SHAKE. OH MY GOD STEAK 'N SHAKE IS SO DELICIOUS THEIR FOOD IS SO GOOD AND (obligatory non-caps part so I don't get deletrolololed) their food is made to order so it's fresh and never greasy and the fries are crispy and awesome and if you go inside there is a plethora of awesome condiments and season salts and **** you can put on your burger and your fries and they have an awesome patty melt called the FRISCO MELT THAT IS SO GOOD OH MY GOD AND THEY HAVE THESE A LA CARTE SLIDERS WITH DIFFERENT VARIETIES AVAILABLE FOR 89 CENTS EACH. 89 CENTS! AND THEY'RE SO GOOD and they have great milkshakes and sundaes and stuff and there're some close by enough that I have it occasionally but not super-often.

So yeah, it's a pretty cool place.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The best would be subways, they don't seem as bad as the others. The second would be wendys.

Showing 1-15 of 32