ForumsThe TavernFavorite Fast-Food Chain?

32 4994
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

McDonald's? Burger King? Subway? Cousins Subs? Taco Bell? Taco Johns? Wendy's? Arby's? A&W? KFC? White Castle? Sonic Drive-In? Rocky Rococo? Long John Silver's? DQ Grill&Chill?...

Where would you go? What would you get?

• 32 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

White castle. Get you some sliders, and get on home. Those things are so tasty,

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I enjoy Subway and Wendy's. Oooh, I feel like a glutton now.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Does pizza hut count probably not. But my favorite is subway. Ive never been to mc donalds.

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

My favourite has to be Starbucks Coffee. I'm such a coffee addict.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I really like five guys they have awesome burger they're terrible for you but they're so goood

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I really like five guys they have awesome burger they're terrible for you but they're so goood

I thought Five Guys would be considered like a restuarant? Since you have to wait until they cook it, unlike McDonalds they just take it out...?
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I thought Five Guys would be considered like a restuarant? Since you have to wait until they cook it, unlike McDonalds they just take it out...?

Well, they make burgers and other fast-food stuff. Restaurants to me should be more fancy and whatnot.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

McDonald's? Burger King? Subway? Cousins Subs? Taco Bell? Taco Johns? Wendy's? Arby's? A&W? KFC? White Castle? Sonic Drive-In? Rocky Rococo? Long John Silver's? DQ Grill&Chill

The ones bolded are the restaurants I've eaten at.
McDonald's - Burger, fries, and something from the McCafe, probably coffee.
Burger King - Burger, fries, nuggets, and probably a soft drink, probably mountain dew or a coke.
Subway - Footlong. Italian bread, and on the bread; turkey and/or ham, bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayonnaise.
Taco Bell - Some soft or hard tacos, nachos and cheese, and a soft drink, probably mountain dew or a coke.
Wendy's - Burger, fries, and a vanilla or chocolate frosty.
Arby's - Roast beef sandwich, curly fries, and a jamocha shake.
It depends on what I feel like eating at the time. I barely eat food from Wendy's, though. All I like from Wendy's are the shakes, but the shakes from Arby's taste better, so I mainly go there if I want a shake and a meal. As for burgers, I tend to go to Burger King for that, since they're burgers taste better than those I've had at McDonald's and Wendy's. I go to Taco Bell if I want tacos and/or spicy food. I just go to Subway if I want a great sandwich.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

In my country (Denmark) we dont got Wendy's and Taco Bell and all that..but we got Burger King and McDonalds.
And my favorite is McDonalds!

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Well, if Papa Murphey's counts, that is my favorite. I love food there, but it might not count because you have to bake it at home :I (but that makes it even better and fresher!). But if it doesn't count, I would choose Baja Fresh. The food there is delicious!

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Does Nando's count? I love Nando's.

If not, I'd have to go with McDonalds.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Well Micky D's s cheap drinks and such but Wendy's tastes the best to top it all.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Uhh I hate fast food places! They're like really unhealthy

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

SUBWAY DEFINATLY SUBWAY... I mean, i like Mc Donalds, Burger King etc etc, but Subway is just the best.... They're healthy, and they're fast, and you know that their food is real(unlike mcdonalds or burger king)

grimgor
grimgor
12 posts
Farmer

In Holland its mostly Burger king n Mac.
Burgerking has larger burgers, so yeah... BK it is.

Showing 16-30 of 32