Nomad

What flavors do you enjoy when you try ramen noodles

chicken?, beef?, shrimp?, pork?, etc.

• 30 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Honestly, they all taste the same to me. If I were given a selection of Ramen noodles and asked to identify each flavor, I doubt I'd be able to get all of them right on the first try.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Honestly, they all taste the same to me.

This is the same for me. I haven't eaten any ramen noodles in a while because of their excessively high sodium, but this thread has inspired me to go eat some for the first time in 3 or 4 years (maybe more).
gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

Beef is probably my favorite if your add in the flavor packet , its mainly the broth that makes it so good. But they are all good.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Are there even more...I'd say chicken even if I can't taste it. They all taste idk...Same...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Are there even more

http://www.theabstractedmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/top-ramen-1.jpg

I think they went a little overboard with the different chicken flavors. I don't even know what's supposed to be in the "Oriental" flavor, or that it's even politically correct in this day and age.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Political correctness is a buzzkill.

I like ramen flavoured ramen noodles. Whatever ramen flavour is.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Yup, I always just cook up some ramen, dump the whole seasoning in without giving a crap as to what it is, and it ends up tasting the same to me.

So I guess that means all the Ramen flavors are the best.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

my favorite's the shrimp and also beef.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Wow thats...a lot lol all I see at the store is beef, shrimp, and chicken...

They all taste idk...

I kind of remembered...the broth is all you taste so yeah...
They all taste yummy
gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

The salt is pretty bad for you but its the only things that make it taste good. Also, there are like a ton of ramen flavors that I've never heard of.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Heh. Here in Brazil, Ramen is actually called "Lamen". My favourite flavor is a "Farm Chicken" flavoured. Meat is very good too. There are another brands that have "exotic" flavours. A "4 Cheese" flavor is very good too.

DrakoSlayer
DrakoSlayer
116 posts
Nomad

Ramen noodles are awesome. They are easy to cook, and taste pretty good. My favorite is chicken though.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Definitely chicken. I can recall a time when all I ate was ramen. Mmm ramen.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

There's diffrernt flavors in India. I visited there and there's like no meat/seafood flavors. I visited.

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

My favorite is CREAMY chicken not regular chicken. I love ramen. My mom buys a case of ramen every once in a while.

Showing 1-15 of 30