ForumsNews and FeedbackDeveloper's Corner Suggestion

20 10693
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I'll start it here.
In the part of AG3, there is a part that says developers when you click 'My Armory'. I was just wondering, is that basically along the lines of subscribing to your favorite game developers?

• 20 Replies
Redblade
Redblade
12 posts
Nomad

I don't think they should only post flash games on AG,they should also post flash movies.I posted some on Newgrounds.But my bro entered into their mature site.got grounde for a long time and distrust from parents when I'm on thee computer.One reason I switched to AG.=P

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Hey guys ! Upgrade the all forum's systems and themes ! It lacks of convenience ! Add Yahoo Faces, can post pictures and videos instead of links or URLs, can fix the comments or forums posted, Forum rating,...

lew112
lew112
17 posts
Nomad

I would like it if you could put like an url or embed code bit on the submit games section. Because i make games on a website that provides you game making programs. And i recently made a game that was a hit!

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Developers must also have a twitter account for the peeps to be followed, And has a group that'l be liked on facebook to get the recent updates and developments of what the developers have certain plans from the future.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Developers must also have a twitter account for the peeps to be followed

There's no way we can get them to do this if they are not willing. Besides, AG3 will have groups/clans and there will be a following function. You can follow the developer and make a group for the developer, or get them into making the group. It'll be difficult to get developers active in the community considering their presence here now is basically non-existent, but once they add a developer's corner it should rise.
Showing 16-20 of 20