ForumsThe TavernThe World's Hardest Riddle?

122 42823
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

What is it? A riddle that you can't find on google please

• 122 Replies
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

No, it is:

2 men are digging a trench in Alaska, one of the men says to the other man, "where is your shovel?" the other man says "I have it".

why?

(I don't know the answer to this one, and have been working on it for like 4 years :/)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Let's see if this one has some life left in it then... if it's not sparked, it will be locked in the end. Riddle me this! =)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

One day, a man woke up. He checked his clock, and it said 3:00 PM. It was pitch black.

I'm assuming he's indoors and the lights are off.. Were the curtains closed? Was he under his covers?
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

You are lost in Liars and Truthtellers Town, where half of the people always lie and half the people always tell the truth, and you can't tell them apart by looking at them. You need directions to get out. You approach a group of three women, and ask if they are Truthtellers. The first one says "Two of us are Truthtellers." The second says "Only one of us is a Truthteller. The third chimes in and says "The last woman who spoke is telling the truth." So, who was or were Truthtellers?

Since that riddle was never answered correctly, I'm going to say it was the second woman who was the truthteller. Not a difficult riddle at all.

One day, a man woke up. He checked his clock, and it said 3:00 PM. It was pitch black.

Maybe the clock was pitch black? Or even more simple, the clock told the incorrect time?
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

None of them are.

Shoot, you're right. I forgot about that last woman. I guess I misunderstood what she had said somehow.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I thought the man bet his shoe playing poker, but that seems far too obvious.

CFHeichel
CFHeichel
2 posts
Blacksmith

What is simple, and yet also... a riddle?

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

Is this statement false?
also the egg came first on a basis of constant evolution the egg would be like chicken 2.0

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

What is simple, and yet also... a riddle?

I had to look that one up, and the only place I found it was on the *shakes head* Adventure Time wiki.

*sigh*

I don't believe that riddle has nor was intended to have an answer.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

I don't believe that riddle has nor was intended to have an answer.
[i]

Apparently, the answer is the world "riddle".
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

how can you burn something that is not flameable?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

You make them really embarrassed and yell BURN ;D
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Is this statement false

Well, it isn't a statement. It's a question.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post but I just had to say something.

Once, a man lost his shoe. He decided to retrace his footsteps from the day before. He got out of bed and put some boots on. He went to many places that day. First, he went to the grocery store. Then, he went to his friend's house. After that, he played poker. Later, he went to a Nightclub. Drunk, he went home. He took off his glasses, and then he fell asleep. How did he lose his shoe?

Just to be clear, is there an extremely logical explanation for this? This riddle can easily have several answers that aren't necessarily wrong.

1. He made a bet with his shoe.
2. He bought the shoe that day
3. He decided to take it off and throw it at his neighbour
4. In his alcoholic state he decided he doesn't like left shoes and put his in a bin.
5. He only has one leg.
6. He has no legs.
7. He's an evil demon that likes eating shoes.
8. He has three shoes and didn't like one.
9. Someone broke into his house and stole his shoe while he was asleep.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

You make them really embarrassed and yell BURN ;D

sorry, but that is the wrong answer. try it again. oh, and do not try google, i created that riddle
Showing 91-105 of 122