ForumsThe TavernThe World's Hardest Riddle?

122 42811
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

What is it? A riddle that you can't find on google please

• 122 Replies
naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

what came first the chicken or the egg.... is that a riddle... i dunno but still

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

A person walks along a path, there are two paths and two doors, one door leads to hell, one leads to heaven, and one guy is a liar and the other a truth teller. You can only ask one question.

-This riddle took me a long time to figure out.

calemango
calemango
83 posts
Nomad

I don't know riddles as much as I know tongue twisters but they are two different things.
Here's one though:
What walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three at dawn?
It's a very easy riddle since it's very famous/common but it seemed like a disgrace not to put it on this specific thread. And I didn't find it on google I just have past experience with it.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

A person walks along a path, there are two paths and two doors, one door leads to hell, one leads to heaven, and one guy is a liar and the other a truth teller. You can only ask one question.

Ask either "which door would the other tell me to take", then take the one they don't say. The liar would say the one who tells the truth would chose the wrong door, and the truth teller would say the one who lies would choose the wrong door.
gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

I believe that is correct master565 good job.

I do have another one riddle- its pretty easy and its not that great but here it goes:

What allows a person to walk through walls?

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

Darn it. I was about to say one of the many variations of that riddle and yes that is the answer. But when i saw that someone had already posted it I obviously didn't.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

What allows a person to walk through walls?

Doors?

Or, you know, just holes. If I was right, it wasn't a very hard riddle, though it was kinda funny.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Why is a raven and a writing desk alike?

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

@Nuruto71012

"What came first the chicken or the egg"
, many people belive that the egg had to have come first. But who laid that egg? Thats what no scientist can prove of figure out , lol . Intresting stuff XD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

A circle has no beginning is the answer.

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

Ahh , clever answer i should say Bluydee.

calemango
calemango
83 posts
Nomad

Well technically for the chicken or the egg you need to know it's life cycle. Born from egg, does stuff, mates and/or incubates eggs until they hatch, take care of chicks, then sadly die. So, there really is no right answer, you can't say egg because what about the chicken that laid it. But you can't say chicken because it hatched from the egg first in order to become a chicken. Besides, isn't anybody gonna answer my riddle?

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

I would say that some other animal evolved into a chicken which then layed eggs. so technically the chicken came first.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

One that has never been found out.

Why is a raven and a writing desk alike?

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

Because they both have legs?

Showing 1-15 of 122